Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 11. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The crowdfunding seems like a fine idea but it would be better to make it thru kickstarter rather than an ICO
Nah dude, the project should be tokenized it is really usefull that way
What makes it useful then?
The coin are working within the service
So what?! I can say the same thing about other cryptocurrency
Omg, the coins are SUPPORTED BY DEVS which means these are better to get anyway
Thats a cheating, it feels ike micro transactions, dont you think? Devs are getting money earlier and other users will get bonuses for it
I donno, i think that it is really important to make a stable currency for the service, cuz you never know what happens to the USD or BTC, especially when you are BTC and ETH user, these cryptocurrencies  are really unstable, man
Ok, you have your point maybe there is a reason to invest after all
There is, you can invest early, and it is going to pay off when the time is right
Do you mean the release version of platform?
Yes, is there any other way to gain money from it?
Ive seen in the thread, some people were talking that you can trade these tokens now
That might be a thing, but I have no idea how to do it, sorry
Np manm but it is sad that we have to wait till` the full release of the platform to make profit
I didnt said that, you can make money even from the alpha release of platform
O rly? But alpha is a testing thing why would someone make it public
Ask devs yourself, it is working that way.
You might have some concerns but devs were really confid3ent about the release
Ok then, do you know when the alpha is going to release?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
The crowdfunding seems like a fine idea but it would be better to make it thru kickstarter rather than an ICO
Thats a cheating, it feels ike micro transactions, dont you think? Devs are getting money earlier and other users will get bonuses for it
I donno, i think that it is really important to make a stable currency for the service, cuz you never know what happens to the USD or BTC, especially when you are BTC and ETH user, these cryptocurrencies  are really unstable, man
There is, you can invest early, and it is going to pay off when the time is right
Ive seen in the thread, some people were talking that you can trade these tokens now
Np manm but it is sad that we have to wait till` the full release of the platform to make profit
Ask devs yourself, it is working that way.
You might have some concerns but devs were really confid3ent about the release
Merit: 250
TGE is working right now but there is no info about the bonus, what the hell?
Maybe there is no bonus
Check the post, there is a 5% bonus for 23rd of Nov
Yeah but the time is different, so it means that bonus even has ended
Now watch the site info:

TGE is live!
Time Left: 4d 20h 29m

Lol dude you are really dum, look at the timer again, it says 4d left, bonus event lasts till 23.
You are late
Oh, thats really sad, I knew souldve invested earlier
Does it worth it?
Ofc it does it pays off really fast, I wasnt even expecting that in a pre-ico
Pre-ico.... does that mean you`ve been investing before that?
Yes how would I now that it pays off then, come on dude
Maybe someone gave you advice
Nah, but the project is really cool the tokenization of the service was a right decision
So I want to get some coins if this is true but Im kinda broke rn, can you share some?
Why wont you join bounty then?
Oh, there is a bounty? Whats the rules?
Damn, thats heavily depends on whacha need, there is too many info why wont you look urself
Sure, give me the link
Here you go
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytge-tokenbox-ecosystem-for-crypto-investors-funds-and-traders-2252983
Thx dude, I hope the rest of the community is as friendly as you
Np, Im really glad to help
Pages:
Jump to: