Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 29. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
We still do not know absolutely nothing that will be in the future!
I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
Maybe yes, maybe not. No one knows for sure!
I heard about a possible ban on such projects.
The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine!
I hope so
We will see
well, we should already know how)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ecosystem is very accurate word to describe what the token business is right now. It is really good, that projects like that are developing, this fact gives more opportunities for the beginners. Good luck
What do you mean under opportunities for the beginners?
He or she probably means, amount of audience and ICO investors is growing up and all the people coming in need some app making the token buy/sell easier
Uhm. Okay, but the project is not only about that
Defiantly, and what I like in this project is the systematic way to solve the problem of the newcomers
I see. But I didn't get the part about an ecosystem
Basically, that means that this project is going to be involved in most of the parts of token economic
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine!
I hope so
We will see
Ecosystem is very accurate word to describe what the token business is right now. It is really good, that projects like that are developing, this fact gives more opportunities for the beginners. Good luck
He or she probably means, amount of audience and ICO investors is growing up and all the people coming in need some app making the token buy/sell easier
Defiantly, and what I like in this project is the systematic way to solve the problem of the newcomers
I see. But I didn't get the part about an ecosystem
Very interesting project. I think, most of the platforms made for the cryptocommunity itself are doomed to be successful
Activity: 161
Activity: 280
It is a great pity that I had not noticed it before.  Angry Team luck. I hope the project will be implemented in the best way.
Activity: 700
it is very important to study the documentation of the project in my opinion
why?
but how to invest without knowledge
well, like why it is generally necessary mean an in-depth
you can even examine just for your interest
well, I can't say that this project is designed to include
of course because he was serious ahah
the gravity is not so important
what is important
the idea and the project's importance in society
Yes it's undeniable of course

So what did you decide after researching docs? Is Tokenbox worth it?
no bad comments about it
joined to your opinion
Activity: 700
well, more important design
what can you say about the design of tokenbox
I like the looks compact and beautiful
Yes, I too noted it
as it is already used to red and blue and it is associated with tokenbox
ahahah beautiful
Pages:
Jump to: