Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 3. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Any news about exchange, guys? Can you are going to start on Ether DElta at least ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Do you have pre-ICO? 

of course there is, if the token market it could flatform marketing task to promote the project. If the token that popular market is great to help ico success. and no doubt many investors join.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
This is a great project. I'm glad to become a part of this project. I think the price of tokens will rise on listing the exchange!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
TokenBox Succesfull on ico , that congratulation for all contribute on this project,
hope dev any strategi to listing tokenbox to market and hope tokenbox have value for price in future after come to market.
copper member
Activity: 65
Bounty manager
I'm very glad that I managed to invest this project!
Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Tell me Tokenbox already traded on the stock exchange? if not then what is the exchange going to release a coin ?
I am also looking where I can buy and sell tokenbox now, is this already available in the Etherdelta?
Seems like a good project, I want to buy when it's cheap in Etherdelta.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm still interested in some points.
Will this project be legal in all countries?
And why should there be any problems with this?
For example, in China, IСO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
Activity: 350
Successful token box projects are unexpectedly apparent. congratulations for the investors certainly get very satisfactory results have followed this project. congratulations also to the teams who have tried hard in this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Tell me Tokenbox already traded on the stock exchange? if not then what is the exchange going to release a coin ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This is a very thought of the project, it can inspire more people to participate in this project, I believe the future will become better and better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Дpyзья!
Я coздaл  вeceлыe cтикepы в тeлeгpaмм для Tokenbox

мoжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя:
https://t.me/addstickers/Tokenbox_Stikcers

Friends!
I created funny stickers in the telegram for Tokenbox

you can use:

So cool!

Thank u!
Activity: 374
Merit: 10
Дpyзья!
Я coздaл  вeceлыe cтикepы в тeлeгpaмм для Tokenbox

мoжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя:

Friends!
I created funny stickers in the telegram for Tokenbox

you can use:
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
For example, in China, ICO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
I do not understand what kind of difficulties are you talking about? Many companies operate in these markets, and they have no problems. I do not understand why the tokenbox should have difficulties with this
As far as I know, the project will not work in the US and elsewhere.
Really?
Where did you get this information from?
This is written in whitepaper  Smiley
It's strange why this is so  Undecided
Well, probably this is due to the fact that the project is registered on seyshells. Or because of operations with crypto currency, such money transactions will be regarded as money laundering through offshore, I do not know. Apparently this is the reason.
Activity: 168
For example, in China, ICO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
I do not understand what kind of difficulties are you talking about? Many companies operate in these markets, and they have no problems. I do not understand why the tokenbox should have difficulties with this
Really?
It's strange why this is so  Undecided
Really?
Activity: 168
Really?
Pages:
Jump to: