Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 38. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Hmm...
It turns out at the moment there is not even a minimal prototype of the program or any of its elements?  Huh
Well it turns out that so, yes
And how should I invest in a project that does not even have an alpha version of the software product and what are the developments?
And what kind of development and product do you want to see if the funds for it are still in the process of collection? on what means should they develop their product?
For such purposes, pre-ICO is always carried out, and then the development of the first alpha versions begins.
Anyway, I would like to see sample models or outline ideas as the future project will work. I do not want to invest my money in the air.
everything will be, but a little later, wait until the end of the pre-ICO stage Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hmm...
It turns out at the moment there is not even a minimal prototype of the program or any of its elements?  Huh
And how should I invest in a project that does not even have an alpha version of the software product and what are the developments?
And what kind of development and product do you want to see if the funds for it are still in the process of collection? on what means should they develop their product?
For such purposes, pre-ICO is always carried out, and then the development of the first alpha versions begins.
Anyway, I would like to see sample models or outline ideas as the future project will work. I do not want to invest my money in the air.
I'm talking about projects that will be created in the Tokenbox ecosystem. Will this platform become a conveyor for the production of SCAM products?
Activity: 560
Hmm...
Activity: 588
How can I be sure that funds or traders will not be intruders and will not steal my money?
And how do you imagine this? LOL
It's easy, I transfer money to them, and they transfer them to their accounts and disappear. How to protect yourself from this?
Are you currently talking about the Tokenbox platform or about the funds and traders that will work within this platform?
Hmm...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
How can I be sure that funds or traders will not be intruders and will not steal my money?
It's easy, I transfer money to them, and they transfer them to their accounts and disappear. How to protect yourself from this?
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
Activity: 588
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 171
Merit: 11

As far as I know, the tokenbox will provide full legal support to all of its funds and traders, you do not have to worry.
Could it really have that kind of feature?
Activity: 532
I wonder how long they will last in the market and whether to invest.
crypto-currencies now attract more and more people. More and more different projects appear on the blockchain system. How much do you think the project will live?
and you think the market will never fall?
I can not tell you whether the market will fall or not.
but at the moment, this is the best investment of money, which brings income
Okay, let's say. How much should I invest?
it's up to you. How much do you want to get
I understand, I'll try to better study this question
if suddenly something should be explained chek my  pm
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
crypto-currencies now attract more and more people. More and more different projects appear on the blockchain system. How much do you think the project will live?
I understand, I'll try to better study this question
Pages:
Jump to: