Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 12. (Read 56885 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
how work that?

http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com/ say  total supply: 1,021,644 TOK

but there are 603 masternodes online.. thats coins locked:   1,507,500 TOK

there are more masternodes running than coins exist  Huh

Current money supply is 2,197,070. Block explorer api is incorrect.

where you see that?

In the Tokugawa wallet, click on the Help menu and then select Debug Window. In the window that pops up, select the Console tab. Type getinfo in the textbox and hit enter. As of this writing, current stats are:

"version" : "v1.0.0.0-60025",
    "protocolversion" : 60025,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 85695,
    "timeoffset" : -2,
    "moneysupply" : 2198330.00000000,
    "connections" : 16,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : 6098.03617446,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1513431006,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : ""

oh ok i dont have the wallet because that i asked Wink

wall of text
ANOTHER copy paste coin? Seriously?
For me this is a big red flag. I dont understand how people are oblivious to this but dont say you havent been warned.

Another copy paste coin? ....yes, as are 90% of coins on the market today. Doesn't mean they can't be profitable though. I got in at $0.50/coin. Now have 4 masternodes running and have already pulled out my original investment. The point is, just because a coin is a copy of another, doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam or a bad investment.
rebelway518 gold words! I agree with you.... I've already made 5 times my initial investment! Because this is one of the best Masternodes on the markets! Autostaking... easy to setup... reliable! I already have 43 other masternodes and let me say that this is the best ever!!!! I'm almost sure that Tok will touch 30-35$ very soon! But the only thing I hate is the high launch price for the Gainer coin!!!! Lips sealed Cry

Thank you  Smiley I'm not getting in on Gainer Coin, myself. $1/coin seems too steep for me. I'll watch it once it hits an exchange and might try to catch a good dip though  Wink

most scams are profitable for the people who are early in Wink there are so much masternode coins coming out most are just for make quick money because masternodes are hyped  Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
wall of text
For me this is a big red flag. I dont understand how people are oblivious to this but dont say you havent been warned.

Another copy paste coin? ....yes, as are 90% of coins on the market today. Doesn't mean they can't be profitable though. I got in at $0.50/coin. Now have 4 masternodes running and have already pulled out my original investment. The point is, just because a coin is a copy of another, doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam or a bad investment.
rebelway518 gold words! I agree with you.... I've already made 5 times my initial investment! Because this is one of the best Masternodes on the markets! Autostaking... easy to setup... reliable! I already have 43 other masternodes and let me say that this is the best ever!!!! I'm almost sure that Tok will touch 30-35$ very soon! But the only thing I hate is the high launch price for the Gainer coin!!!! Lips sealed Cry

Thank you  Smiley I'm not getting in on Gainer Coin, myself. $1/coin seems too steep for me. I'll watch it once it hits an exchange and might try to catch a good dip though  Wink
how work that?

http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com/ say  total supply: 1,021,644 TOK

there are more masternodes running than coins exist  Huh

where you see that?

In the Tokugawa wallet, click on the Help menu and then select Debug Window. In the window that pops up, select the Console tab. Type getinfo in the textbox and hit enter. As of this writing, current stats are:

"version" : "v1.0.0.0-60025",
    "protocolversion" : 60025,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 85695,
    "timeoffset" : -2,
    "moneysupply" : 2198330.00000000,
    "connections" : 16,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : 6098.03617446,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1513431006,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : ""
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
wall of text

legendary
Ganja <3
how work that?

http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com/ say  total supply: 1,021,644 TOK

there are more masternodes running than coins exist  Huh

where you see that?
how work that?

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
how work that?

Because it's a freaking scam.
legendary
Ganja <3
how work that?

wall of text

Im not saying that. Im saying that this particular coin is by the same dev that is essentially abandoning the old coin to do the same thing all over (ico bonus money included) all over. That you made your money back from this ponzi scheme like attitude doesnt make it any better.
People like him will end up suicidal once the market retreats and they realize that they wasted their time buying up shitcoins that will evaporate over night. This is a recurring theme in the world of finance for as long as money has existed.

Yes, I have no problem putting money into shitcoins as long as I feel I can make a profit. I'm also invested in more substantial coins. Crypto trading is nothing more than a fun hobby to me. I haven't put in a single dollar of my own money into the market since 2015 and have pulled out multiple times what I've ever put in. So even if every holding I have tanked to $0 overnight, I'll be more than ok. Still have my life savings, still have my 9-5. I've held coins that I've lost thousands on and I've had coins I've made thousands on. As long as I'm to the plus at the end, that's all that matters.
Those are some pretty mediocre ambitions. If you didn't throw money at shitcoins you could've been retiring in luxury by now if you've really been in the markets since 2015. And even now, you would be able to get to that point by 2020ish. That takes little bit more than throwing money at ponzis and playing the crypto lottery though.

I have been in Bitcoin since 2014. Mid 2015 was the last time I put money into the market. My gains every year have more than exceeded my projected returns and I am quite happy with my growth and strategy, thanks. My methods of addressing the market have proved profitable to me and I will waste no more time conversing with you on the matter as you clearly do not understand long term market approach. By your logic, everyone who's been in crypto a couple years should be millionaires and everyone who's played the stock market for a decade should be Bill Gates rich. That's just not logical nor realistic.

From your fake negative trust reviews for the dev of Tokugawa, to your constant FUD of this and other projects, and your daily comments on numerous boards offering nothing more than discouragement and FUD...just proves that you offer nothing to the crypto community as a whole and only hope to profit off the sale of your username to the highest bidder. Everyone on this thread and others knows your game and I'd be surprised if anyone believes your comments.
Virtually every single coin has been getting pumped in the past year. A donkey could make profits if not given the opportunity to trade (and thus screw himself), without even needing a strategy. Also, there's nothing fake about facts. Neither am I just spreading FUD everywhere. The fact that you don't understand objective statements and facts speaks volumes about your ability to assess the markets, let alone creating a sound strategy. Good luck with your sock puppets and shills though, it's the only thing that can save you.
wall of text

Im not saying that. Im saying that this particular coin is by the same dev that is essentially abandoning the old coin to do the same thing all over (ico bonus money included) all over. That you made your money back from this ponzi scheme like attitude doesnt make it any better.
People like him will end up suicidal once the market retreats and they realize that they wasted their time buying up shitcoins that will evaporate over night. This is a recurring theme in the world of finance for as long as money has existed.

Yes, I have no problem putting money into shitcoins as long as I feel I can make a profit. I'm also invested in more substantial coins. Crypto trading is nothing more than a fun hobby to me. I haven't put in a single dollar of my own money into the market since 2015 and have pulled out multiple times what I've ever put in. So even if every holding I have tanked to $0 overnight, I'll be more than ok. Still have my life savings, still have my 9-5. I've held coins that I've lost thousands on and I've had coins I've made thousands on. As long as I'm to the plus at the end, that's all that matters.
Those are some pretty mediocre ambitions. If you didn't throw money at shitcoins you could've been retiring in luxury by now if you've really been in the markets since 2015. And even now, you would be able to get to that point by 2020ish. That takes little bit more than throwing money at ponzis and playing the crypto lottery though.

I have been in Bitcoin since 2014. Mid 2015 was the last time I put money into the market. My gains every year have more than exceeded my projected returns and I am quite happy with my growth and strategy, thanks. My methods of addressing the market have proved profitable to me and I will waste no more time conversing with you on the matter as you clearly do not understand long term market approach. By your logic, everyone who's been in crypto a couple years should be millionaires and everyone who's played the stock market for a decade should be Bill Gates rich. That's just not logical nor realistic.

From your fake negative trust reviews for the dev of Tokugawa, to your constant FUD of this and other projects, and your daily comments on numerous boards offering nothing more than discouragement and FUD...just proves that you offer nothing to the crypto community as a whole and only hope to profit off the sale of your username to the highest bidder. Everyone on this thread and others knows your game and I'd be surprised if anyone believes your comments.
Why the recent decline? Just because the author created Gainer? This is not bad, because the author is doing more things, it seems Gainer is very popular

He's not doing more things. He's doing nothing and just copy pasting coins to start more fake ICOs. Gainer is the third now (that I am aware of).
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Why the recent decline? Just because the author created Gainer? This is not bad, because the author is doing more things, it seems Gainer is very popular
wall of text

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
wall of text

Are you invested in Tok coin?
What old coin has been abandoned ?
wall of text

I too was disappointed by the announcement by the dev concerning GainerCoin. Definitely changed my opinion of the dev and has lowered my exit target price. They should have stuck to developing a use-case for TOK and promoting it instead of launching a new coin and ICO money grab.
wall of text

wall of text

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
wall of text

wall of text

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Is this a scam coin?
I joined this project at very beginning, for bounty and never receive my coin.
I will mark this on ban list.
Pages:
Jump to: