Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][ICO] TOPEX.IO -trading platform with profit distribution to token holders - page 5. (Read 2826 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment
can you explain to me about this project more easily? I don't understand much about what this project is about, sorry and thank you for your answer.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you have any other pics of your team members or maybe pics/vids of your team attending conferences to prove authenticity?

It's better contacting them on LinkedIn and monitoring if it's the same people or somebody is using their names to hide his identity
Activity: 215
iLink2Music
what about this development project? does it work smoothly? I hope this project can hopefully run easily and can reach the target on time, succes.
Activity: 23
Do you have any other pics of your team members or maybe pics/vids of your team attending conferences to prove authenticity?

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
So you don't have a working exchange yet, do you? Did you design some concepts already or you have only models?

It is in development, team has been working on technical requirements. Check our roadmap and the whitepaper to see what features will be on the platform.

Trade commission of 0.2% is a constant indicator? Or in the future the size of the commission can increase?

0.2% is basic commission, depends on trading volume commission can be lowered.
Plus TPX utility token holders can pay commissions in tokens, get profit, compensation for losses.

I want to know more about the data protection system. White paper consists of 18 sheets, is it planned to expand or improve it?

Security of the platform is in the top of our priority tasks. As we mentioned in the whitepaper it will use neural network solution that check activity behaviors on every levels: users, data, network, even physical access to the equipment. It sound to complicated but allow eliminate threats from the beginning.

Great project, I wish you success. I have a question, is the ETH price decrease strongly reflected on the investment collection?

Thank you!
We hope this situation on the market will help. Less entry point more you will get when project starts.

Activity: 303
Great project, I wish you success. I have a question, is the ETH price decrease strongly reflected on the investment collection?
Activity: 311
I want to know more about the data protection system. White paper consists of 18 sheets, is it planned to expand or improve it?
Activity: 182
Trade commission of 0.2% is a constant indicator? Or in the future the size of the commission can increase?
Activity: 70
Good website design and very informative white paper. Interesting project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Topex can become for most of users, an irreplaceable financial instrument for trade!
 The user interface has surprised me with the functionality! Promising project!
Activity: 334
Daily compensation sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I understood it correclty. Will you make some videos maybe with more detailed explanations?
Activity: 142
So you don't have a working exchange yet, do you? Did you design some concepts already or you have only models?
Activity: 79
How dealing with partial or full compensation of losses will be released? You will compensate all losses, am I right?
Activity: 116
What social tools are you going to add to your exchange? Something unique?
Activity: 210
The system of forecasting prices sounds good. As far as I know, this is a very complex system, which depends on many different factors. Usually these are statistics from different exchanges, news sites, in general, where can I find out more about your system of price forecasting?
Activity: 224
Hello everyone, what affects the size of daily profit? I mean the holders of tokens TPX
Activity: 53
There is "development of a system for analyzing the rise or fall of prices in the crypto-currency market" in 2020, isn't it too late? I guess you should develop it as soon as possible, what do you think about it?
Activity: 89
Tell us please what is your key advantages? I want to know more why you can compete current exchanges, it's a big deal.
Activity: 105
I like such low fees, it's great! How did you do this? Are these fees permanent?
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/topexio   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Pages:
Jump to: