Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN][ICO] TOPLANCER - Zero Commission Decentralized Freelance Platform 🚀 - page 2. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
looking forward to read in detail about the project and know more. Any bounty/airdrop program planned?
Activity: 56
What a great project, i can't wait to join the zero commission freelance platform
Hi elramsy, thanks for your support.. very soon we will launch alpha version of Toplancer platform.
Activity: 98
What a great project, i can't wait to join the zero commission freelance platform
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Will you have some rank on profile?
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
this is nice project. i'm always liked for freelance job. and hope it can cover to the big freelancer project.
Thanks for your support 3dyx..
Nice Concept. Will follow up and be part.
Good luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
this is nice project. i'm always liked for freelance job. and hope it can cover to the big freelancer project.
BRI
Activity: 154
please information when bounty campaign can start? can we do it now?
Your pre-ico period is bit too long don't you think it should have been short or at least reasonable. I guess as someone already raised question regarding team members that rest of the developers will be hired using raised funds, am I right ?

Hi denam,

Thanks for your question.. yes pre-ico period is little bit too long.. because we are developing our alpha version and IOS/Android apps.. before ICO we need to complete... Then only freelancers can signup in alpha version of Toplancer platform during ICO..

Thanks for your support.. keep supporting..
Hi Toplancer

I can see your team only include 4 persons, where are your Blockchain developer,Full-stack developer, and advisory? Huh Huh Huh

In addition, Whitepaper and website should be listed in your ANN thread.

Thanks
Hi Hesham,

Dinesh is senior blockchain developer as CTO, even-though we had another two developers we not listed in the team. Discussion going on to set advisory team.. soon we will update our advisory board.

Thanks for your question.. feel free to ask anything..
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Your pre-ico period is bit too long don't you think it should have been short or at least reasonable. I guess as someone already raised question regarding team members that rest of the developers will be hired using raised funds, am I right ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hi Toplancer

I can see your team only include 4 persons, where are your Blockchain developer,Full-stack developer, and advisory? Huh Huh Huh

In addition, Whitepaper and website should be listed in your ANN thread.

Thanks
Activity: 34
This is a good application of blockchain tech
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This project is very unique and very useful for many people. let alone people who are not working or bound in a company can produce with his expertise as a freelancer. I strongly agree with such a project so it can be very helpful to many people who have expertise but do not know where to use it. hopefully this project can run smoothly and acceptable to many people. I think this project will be very interested investors because the concept of his project is very good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
this is going to be a great project, talking about fusing the blockchain technology and renewable energy. its another way towards achieving sustainable value for mining. Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: