Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐ [ANN][ICO] ✅✅ TOR-X Network-Ecosystem for decentralized cross-chain exchange - page 3. (Read 1636 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It's an interesting project, but how can you compete with other projects? Does this project have bounty campaign? Hoping for the success of this project

here is the answer from your question my friend

How about the bounty program? Do you have an official website? And do you have any MVP, which I can use ?)
Yes, we have bounty program and official website. It`s hard to miss the link to our website in first topic, but I will post it here again:

TOR-X. network

To participate in bounty program you have to register in our dashboard, pass KYC and find Bounties and Airdrops in sidebar menu.
Most of our tasks will be posted in separate bounty topic on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway, for the dev team,,
how much the total supply from this Tor-x network ?
and what is the basic price in this crowdsale period ?
thank you
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
It's an interesting project, but how can you compete with other projects? Does this project have bounty campaign? Hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How about the bounty program? Do you have an official website? And do you have any MVP, which I can use ?)
Yes, we have bounty program and official website. It`s hard to miss the link to our website in first topic, but I will post it here again:

TOR-X. network

To participate in bounty program you have to register in our dashboard, pass KYC and find Bounties and Airdrops in sidebar menu.
Most of our tasks will be posted in separate bounty topic on this forum.
Activity: 1
I hope links are allowed here. I really like their website. You can buy some tokens here. They are available now.
https://tor-x.network/dashboard/main
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Is the platform basing its blockchain on a fork or developing entirely from scratch? Is it also possible to get some specs about the blockchain especially the TPS capability and will the tokens be ERC(20) compatible? If yes, will there be a swap?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

You do have a bounty program?

May you please post the link here, I might be able to join the media campaign. I find the project interesting so I'd like to see if I can collect as much as possible to own a node. If I don't participate in the node sale  which the minimum is 20ETH, how much TORX token must I have to set up masternode?
Activity: 2
Would it be useless to have a untraceable/anon coin when the users are asked to fill KYC? I just need to ask this because there seem to have no mentioned of KYC here.
I'm used to see exchanges asking for KYC to their users and I see no exemption.

Well, let`s dig a bit deeper into details.
We are asking all TOR-X Airdrop and Bounty participants and investors as we must comply with AML and KYC laws on this stage of project. This is mandatory requirement of our legal department, especially for node and super-node holders as some of them will act as Escrow in our ecosystem.

Also it is necessary to realize that we have function "Transfer" in our ERC20 token contract and all tokens will be transferable in main network.

Hope my answer was clear enough.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
The exchange projects are still going to keep increasing now that they see where crypto is going now with the rise of IEO way of funding. Irony is that they themselves aren't funded thru IEO.
The reason of that ironic fact is pretty simple:
nobody wants to grow up competitor for themself.
and
Nobody wants to speed-up decreasing of own market share.

That is why we would prefer to create own project instead of running whitelabel exchange.

That is why we are making ICO instead of IEO.

Well you're now doing it. ICO it is.

Would it be useless to have a untraceable/anon coin when the users are asked to fill KYC? I just need to ask this because there seem to have no mentioned of KYC here.
I'm used to see exchanges asking for KYC to their users and I see no exemption.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
hey, TS, can you add links to developer's linkedins in this thread?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
by its name TOR-X token you can already see there is an anon feature of this project.  Cross chain of course is already given knowing we all have chains to look forward to.

TOR-X is a new technology, in what practical directions it will be applied . On what exchanges will TOR-X be traded .

Where else but on their own exchange. The exchange projects are still going to keep increasing now that they see where crypto is going now with the rise of IEO way of funding. Irony is that they themselves aren't funded thru IEO.

copper member
Activity: 3

TOR-X NETWORK (TOR-X) OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

TOR-X is complex solution that consists of a new blockchain that is made for decentralized exchange that reduces user`s risks and provides solution for cross-chain exchange, leveraging a high performance cross-chain matching engine to handle massive order volume and decentralized mechanism for cross-chain exchange supporting more complex trading APIs and smart contracts. Developers can create and deploy custom DApps for the TOR-X network utilizing advantages of new technological solutions.

Private TOR-X Node and TOR-X Super Node sale already started!

Hurry Up and become one of the first contributors to the project and get a 45% discount.

Pages:
Jump to: