Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚍🚍[ANN][ICO] Travelvee - Innovative Booking Platform! ✅✅ - page 2. (Read 28792 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I believe this project will make my dream come through...I want to travel all the world
brand new
Activity: 0
The project has a lot of potential and the people involved are great along with a strong community. It is going to change the course of industry.
Activity: 9
A very promising project, The project has huge potential, combining world traveling and blockchain is brilliant. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 24
i want travel all the world. so this project is very interesting !
Activity: 17
Not bad. It is looking great and promising too.
brand new
A good project I'm glad to share with him. Smiley
Activity: 13
This project was really well planned, will be very successful.
brand new
Excellent project
brand new
cчитaю, чтo этoт пpoeкт имeeт cвeтлoe бyдyщee и oн бyдeт ycпeшным
Activity: 98
This project is very good, another unique breakthrough from the others, a combination of crypto by offering travel sites and hotel bookings.
brand new
К coжaлeнию кopoткoe видeo,a в ocтaльнoм мнe вce нpaвитcя,xopoший пpoeкт.
Activity: 11
Travelvee is quite an interesting project that uses blockchain to bring about real world solutions to travel and holidaying issues. Top quality project for end 2018. All the best
brand new
Travelvee is such a wonderful project am so impressed, linking blockchain with hotels, nice job and an amazing concept keep it guys.
Activity: 2
Innovative idea to create a  easy help for us who really want to travels always. I hope its will always give help for us. And ICO tokens are really realiable. Again I wanna thanks you.
brand new
Oчeнь xopoший пoeкт,нaдeжнaя кoмaндa,я нaдeюcь чтo вce пoлyчитcя.
brand new
I love this project
brand new
#join #airdrop #ico #crypto #follow #followme #blockchain #bitcoin #ERC20 #donate #tokens #token #bounty
brand new
The ideas of the Travel platform are very attractive, I believe that the team will succeed !!! Successes!
Activity: 12
Good Project and good to see crypto based travelling company
Activity: 7
Hello all
Let's see a good project
Pages:
Jump to: