Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Trecento, The All-in-one Blockchain-centric Investment Solution 🔥 - page 3. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi
Are you taking some precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong adress?

Hi,
Everything will happen on our platform. You will have to be registered, have a KYC done, get your wallet address whitelisted.
Only in those case we will be able to accept the funds;
Our idea is to limit all scammers opportunities, and you will not be able just to send funds to an address. It will be a complet process that will allow you to invest safely

Thanks
I just saw your partnership with Coinschedule. What does it bring really? thanks

Yes! We've just announced our partnership with Coinschedule, to build a dedicated Joint Fund.
This Fund will operate with the expertise of Coinschedule & Trecento, to be able to source, qualify and study blockchain project.
As Coinschedule as a good experience in analysing ICO (for example), we will work together to find the best project and invest on them.

This is a really good partnership, beetween finance professional, and blockchain experts in the investment world.

So you have Trecento x Bancor, Trecento x Coinschedule, what's next?

Wink Cheesy  stay tune, some other announcement may come Wink
Which fund will be the very first one to be launched?
What's the minimum/maximum to invest in?

We want to launch all the funds as soon as possible.
The VC fund and the Fund of Fund should be the faster to create. The ICO fund & Crypto fund will arrive just after.

The minimum investment will be really low (around 500-1000€)

I got the concept with the ICO fund and the Crypto fund,

Can you quickly give me bullet points to better understand the VC fund and the Fund of Fund?
Thanks Grin

The VC fund, has a goal to take equity share in blockchain company. This will be for post-ico companies, that already have a running business and generate revenu. This VC fund, will help them to develop with equity deals.
The Fund of Fund is use mainly for diversification. Their is a lot of  funds on the market, and some can provide interesting strategy. This fund will invest in other funds, to be able to generate return for investors.
Activity: 87
Hi
Are you taking some precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong adress?
Activity: 47
I just saw your partnership with Coinschedule. What does it bring really? thanks

Yes! We've just announced our partnership with Coinschedule, to build a dedicated Joint Fund.
This Fund will operate with the expertise of Coinschedule & Trecento, to be able to source, qualify and study blockchain project.
As Coinschedule as a good experience in analysing ICO (for example), we will work together to find the best project and invest on them.

This is a really good partnership, beetween finance professional, and blockchain experts in the investment world.

So you have Trecento x Bancor, Trecento x Coinschedule, what's next?
Activity: 53

The VC fund and the Fund of Fund should be the faster to create. The ICO fund & Crypto fund will arrive just after.

I got the concept with the ICO fund and the Crypto fund,

Can you quickly give me bullet points to better understand the VC fund and the Fund of Fund?
Thanks Grin

Hello
is there a minimum amount to invest in your funds once launched?

Minimum investment will be really low for retails investors.
Our goal is to democratize the access to the funds.
Activity: 83
Hello
is there a minimum amount to invest in your funds once launched?
How many coins will be sold during the ICO?

We didn't created any supplied before ICO. All token are created based on an investment. So the number of tokens will depends of the sale.
Activity: 83
How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
Activity: 87
Hi
Is your dervice already offered by a centralized entity?
If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?
Where can I find the source code?

What do you mean source code??  Huh
Hi
Great project
Is the smart contract available?

I've seen some info on their github  Kiss
Activity: 41