Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 46. (Read 25264 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I wonder why the manager ignores some questions? what is now with the project? what stage are you in, the token is already traded on the exchange?

Ignoring the questions about exchanges during pre-sale..? Well. Is it a question indeed?

I think it’s reasonable to make a little research, because some questions are so silly and funny. Some people even never attended the website .. like you I suppose.

Hey why you are getting so crazy man?) Keep calm, some people are not sble to open their eyes to see that it's raining today and then they are angry because they are weat )

Really! These people just getting me crazy! He blamed dev for ignoring the questions.
‘what stage are you in’
Just entering the website you see ‘stage is...’
Whaaaaaat?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I wonder why the manager ignores some questions? what is now with the project? what stage are you in, the token is already traded on the exchange?

Ignoring the questions about exchanges during pre-sale..? Well. Is it a question indeed?

I think it’s reasonable to make a little research, because some questions are so silly and funny. Some people even never attended the website .. like you I suppose.

Hey why you are getting so crazy man?) Keep calm, some people are not sble to open their eyes to see that it's raining today and then they are angry because they are weat )
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 252
I think for such a platform real high-quality support is needed! I can see there could appear several new gambling platforms this year. So among all the advantages 24/7 support should be!
Activity: 70

If you go to the website, you may find that it’s a pre-sale period. Private sale has ended recently. How could it be traded, if it’s not issued yet?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 70
projects with hardcap that is not excessive, I think with hardcap that has been determined will be very easy to achieve the target sales of coins on this project, it is interesting if you see the presale that started the end of february, when was the start of the ICO? is there a bounty campaign in this project?

I think the target for the pre-sale is not a hard cap of the project. It’s like an intermediate result that reflects community engagement and it is more applicable to the team to understand where they are on the right way or not. I think their campaign is going well, and now I have no doubt they will collect enough and exceed their soft cap!

Ofc it’s not) At this moment everything should work and this makes the project trustful!
Activity: 126
projects with hardcap that is not excessive, I think with hardcap that has been determined will be very easy to achieve the target sales of coins on this project, it is interesting if you see the presale that started the end of february, when was the start of the ICO? is there a bounty campaign in this project?

I think the target for the pre-sale is not a hard cap of the project. It’s like an intermediate result that reflects community engagement and it is more applicable to the team to understand where they are on the right way or not. I think their campaign is going well, and now I have no doubt they will collect enough and exceed their soft cap!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
Hello guys! How many tokens have you saled already? I'm also very curious about the results of preICO, but I can't  find it anywhere. Could you please explain, how will we utilize the tokens?
Now there is a stage of private sale. It will end on March 4, after which results will be announced on our website.The token will appear on exchanges a few weeks after the completion of the ICO. We already have agreements with many exchanges of top 100, we are now choosing amongst the best options

Ah! Now is only a private sale! And what are the conditions?

Private-Sale: Dates: 10.02.2018 — 04.03.2018 Bonus on Private Sale is up to 100% to a price on Main Sale (depending on the amount invested) Minimum Buying Amount: 5 ETH. However, all conditions of private sale are discussed individually. Please register on the website https://ico.truegame.io or write us here: [email protected] the amount you want to spend in tokens and the currency preferred: LTC/ BTC/ ETH. All the details will be sent to you via email

What about fiat? To pay by a credit card or with PC? WM or PayPal?

By the way when you are going to enter exchanges, if any on the pipeline?

At the moment the payout is available only in crypto (LTC/ BTC/ ETH). We have developed a solution that automatically converts other currencies and Fiat into our tokens, which are then used in games. In the near future this solution will be launched and available to players.
copper member
This one seem like a new game platform for every gamers in the world, but after reading about the project more, the noticed that this is just like another gambling platform.This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated  blockchain. With a whole load of gamers out there, this project will definately moon.

You are definitely right! It’s just another gambling platform but which is very well made and has a lot of advantages compared to others! Again you can re-read Smiley Don’t wanna be rude, just say it how I think

What are the advantages in fact?

Only a few companies have tried to make smart contract based games of chances, and no one has succeeded on such a scale as we have: only we realized instant wins, scratchcards, prize draws and integrated it into a universal blockchain platform. We thoroughly studied the sphere of iGaming, therefore before the start of the ICO, last year we tested it on long-time players and received a great feedback, and on its basis we develop our product further.

So, in the context of the given question, we would also like to note the following undeniable advantages of Truegame:
  • Successful use of smart contract technology (apart from blockchain)
  • Totally unique content
  • White label solutions for other market participants
  • And many more (all the advantages you can find on our website).
copper member
this kind of project is very much awaited by many people because in this project there is no softcap, so the sale is limited only maximum, I will follow the development of this very interesting project, hopefully achieve the success that has been planned

I’m waiting for the release because it’s a better one solution for gambling market. I think it will be in-demand

Thank you for your interest! But we want to note that Truegame is fully working iGaming product: users are already playing more than a dozen different games (scratch cards, prize draws, lotteries, giftboxes, etc.). We have developed a fully implemented smart contract based iGaming platform that was launched last year. We were the first ones in the gambling industry to launch instant games on smart contracts.
copper member
I don’t feel the project is a unique one indeed. Yes they do have the games. They argue that they are transparent, but I haven’t found a smart contract code..

We understand the importance of ensuring a full transparency, so that any player can be aware of the reliability and honesty of our algorithms. Therefore, we place the code of all smart contracts on Github. See here, please https://github.com/truegame
Activity: 327
I like the team, they seem like they have a good background and high-level responsibility so I feel like the token worth to invest in.
Activity: 84
We should see real $1,000,000 jackpot right now in March. What it should be like? Is it sponsored by investment from the pre-sale? Is it like a prize pool that will be divided and distributed among all the participants or is it more like a jackpot that one lucky guy could get? Surprisingly to me I found you gambling platform very attractive (I don't like gambling in general). I think I could participate in the main campaign. But if you tell me that jackpot is not for a single person then I think I invest now Smiley

I don’t understand the meaning of jackpot as well, some people here say it’s a single man prize, some people say it’s like a prize pool, so what is it ? Explain, please!
Activity: 308
We should see real $1,000,000 jackpot right now in March. What it should be like? Is it sponsored by investment from the pre-sale? Is it like a prize pool that will be divided and distributed among all the participants or is it more like a jackpot that one lucky guy could get? Surprisingly to me I found you gambling platform very attractive (I don't like gambling in general). I think I could participate in the main campaign. But if you tell me that jackpot is not for a single person then I think I invest now Smiley
Activity: 327
Where to find some info about signature bounty campaign?

They’ve bounty thread where all the appropriate info is gathered.

I have a quest for the team.  Huh  I really like you games, but are you going to go further and develop slots and sport bets? It would be really good Smiley

Yeah! Would be nice indeed, unfortunately, I haven’t found such info in the roadmap. Honestly, I don’t believe that TrueGame can make it real. Another question, do they in fact need this? This is just another market, another thing. I imagine only that TrueGame will become successful as a brand and after that there will be a possibility go even for another markets. But I don’t see real need for this .
Activity: 112

They’ve bounty thread where all the appropriate info is gathered.

I have a quest for the team.  Huh  I really like you games, but are you going to go further and develop slots and sport bets? It would be really good Smiley
Activity: 112
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Is the amount of 3000 ETH a total hard cap? Or it it just for this stage?

i’m sure enough this refers only to the pre-sale
Pages:
Jump to: