Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 TV-TWO | EARN CRYPTO WATCHING TELEVISION 🔷 - page 5. (Read 24521 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is a promising token of this project sufficient for investment? What is its growth potential in the future?
Given the fact that the popularity of television throughout the world as a whole is large, and with each new user, the price of a token will increase it can be concluded that the growth potential of this token is very nice and he has room to grow
What can you say about the development team? Do they have enough experience and knowledge to bring their ideas to life?
The development team is quite competent and experienced people, worked in various large companies and engaged in the development of many projects. This team put relatively good estimates. Generally, the technical component of the project everything will be okay
The only question is how quickly television integrates on the blockchain and how people who use traditional television will react to such innovation
It will remain a major issue for developers to be honest I don't really fancy the integration of users from conventional television to this platform. Due to many factors, I may be wrong
Is a promising token of this project sufficient for investment? What is its growth potential in the future?
Given the fact that the popularity of television throughout the world as a whole is large, and with each new user, the price of a token will increase it can be concluded that the growth potential of this token is very nice and he has room to grow
What can you say about the development team? Do they have enough experience and knowledge to bring their ideas to life?
The development team is quite competent and experienced people, worked in various large companies and engaged in the development of many projects. This team put relatively good estimates. Generally, the technical component of the project everything will be okay
The only question is how quickly television integrates on the blockchain and how people who use traditional television will react to such innovation
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
You are right, lot of people spend their leisure time at the couch and watch TV, but technologies also do not stand still, for example smart-TV can become a competitor in those countries where there is high-speed Internet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Judging by how many interesting blockchain-based projects appear and how many of them are gradually beginning to gain popularity ,blockchain television is quite the place to be .
I fully agree with you, I look at this project only positively and it will be very interesting for me to see what result will be in the end
Judging by how many interesting blockchain-based projects appear and how many of them are gradually beginning to gain popularity ,blockchain television is quite the place to be .
Television is gradually receding into the background, I have some doubts about the feasibility and user base of this project.
You are mistaken, television will be in great demand among the majority of the world's population for a long time.
I think most people now prefer various video streaming sites like YouTube
It is difficult not to agree with this , but television was and will always be . In one way or another it will remain. Blockchain technologies are massively introduced into various spheres of human activity , and television is no exception. As for me a very interesting project , let's see what happens in the end
Explain then what problems this project will solve
The main challenge for the television environment is the following TV networks around the world are abusing their market power as gatekeepers to raise prices for advertisers, reduce payments to content creators, and raise subscription costs for consumers. This problem is trying to solve the developers offering the user a completely new kind of television broadcasting
What is the way developers are going to monetize their platform? What will determine the profit of the project?
The user will pay for paid content that is interesting to him, just on the platform will be available to the usual telefidenie. Also, the profit will be formed from the advertising that will be broadcast
Activity: 210
Television is gradually receding into the background, I have some doubts about the feasibility and user base of this project.
You are mistaken, television will be in great demand among the majority of the world's population for a long time.
It is difficult not to agree with this , but television was and will always be . In one way or another it will remain. Blockchain technologies are massively introduced into various spheres of human activity , and television is no exception. As for me a very interesting project , let's see what happens in the end
The main challenge for the television environment is the following TV networks around the world are abusing their market power as gatekeepers to raise prices for advertisers, reduce payments to content creators, and raise subscription costs for consumers. This problem is trying to solve the developers offering the user a completely new kind of television broadcasting
What is the way developers are going to monetize their platform? What will determine the profit of the project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What do you think about buying the tokens of this project for sale in the future? Will the price grow in them in the future?

I also thought about this recently and decided that the tokens should be bought from this project

Why did you decide so? What were the reasons for this decision? Tell me please, because I doubt at the moment
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
What do you think about buying the tokens of this project for sale in the future? Will the price grow in them in the future?

I also thought about this recently and decided that the tokens should be bought from this project
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: