Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 36. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum and a maximum price a skiller can set for his services?

I think that should be completely up to the Skiller.And market will react accordingly.

Yes,as that might turn Skillers away,if they cant set their own price.

Who would set it then and how? Would it be a rating of the skiller maybe?

True,it wouldnt be easy to set it up.and to satisfy everyone.
Activity: 168
So there are actually 3 types of Skiller : Professional, Influencer and Everyday. So I guess the price will also vary for the different title as Skiller.

Well, if everyone can set their own price, you'll basically have 2 groups:

a) a group that will try to low ball each other, and the price will go down

b) a group that will act Elite and pump their price up

There are pros and cons to each approach,and then you have to decide whats more important to you.AS i believe in free market,i think Skiller should be able to set his own price,no matter what.

In the end the price will correct itself depended on the market.

You might be right on that.
Activity: 182
So there are actually 3 types of Skiller : Professional, Influencer and Everyday. So I guess the price will also vary for the different title as Skiller.

There are pros and cons to each approach,and then you have to decide whats more important to you.AS i believe in free market,i think Skiller should be able to set his own price,no matter what.

In the end the price will correct itself depended on the market.

It could be like that, yeah.

I think that should be completely up to the Skiller.And market will react accordingly.

Who would set it then and how? Would it be a rating of the skiller maybe?
Activity: 210
I'm also most concerned about the price discrepancy. For example in US the prices will be on average higher than in other countries. How will the app account for this?

You'll just have to see where to get the bast value for your money and thats it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Unless they are from a country with low standards...

Granted, but then the better qualified skillers would just leave the application and you'd have a bunch no good skillers

So you would then put some minimum price?
Activity: 266

Yes, but even in an open market like US, there's some sort of regulations on a federal level.

So you can't really have skillers low balling other skillers with 1 cent/minute price

We have seen a lot of cheaper workforce coming from countries that have lower income standards and there's no way to regulate that. But at the end, the consumer will decide for what they want to pay.

I think in the end quality will win,so it wont matter if someone offers cheap price if there is no skill behind it.

And that's where the reviews will come in handy. The only quality control will be the reviews.

Maybe we're here to give them more advice on quality control ideas.
Activity: 238

Granted, but then the better qualified skillers would just leave the application and you'd have a bunch no good skillers

That's also a possible scenario. But everything's a risk. For example, I would probably never stay on the phone paying let's say 5 bucks per minute for a professional cook to watch me cut up vegetables. But I would definitely pay for some specific advice on mining or software problem.

Yes, but even in an open market like US, there's some sort of regulations on a federal level.

So you can't really have skillers low balling other skillers with 1 cent/minute price

We have seen a lot of cheaper workforce coming from countries that have lower income standards and there's no way to regulate that. But at the end, the consumer will decide for what they want to pay.

I think in the end quality will win,so it wont matter if someone offers cheap price if there is no skill behind it.

And that's where the reviews will come in handy. The only quality control will be the reviews.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 98

Activity: 280

It will be interesting to see how things pan out - and there will probably need to be some sort of filter by price.

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Yes, it would, and it would be contradictory to how the market works outside the cryptoverse. I doubt they would do such a thing. It's up to the skiller to determine what his time is worth.

yup, and I think it's inevitable, but that's the way that works. The market will dictate one's general prices but I'm expecting the Skillers that got the best reviews to have bigger prices. It depends on what you need as a skill seeker to see if you need to go with a higher priced skiller or a lower one. If that makes sense XD
Activity: 126

Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: