Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Goodluck dev. Hoping for the success!
Activity: 31
I'm very excited to be part of this project. Best of luck to everyone in the team! To the moon we go! Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
I have checked the roadmap, the whitepaper and I have also check the background of the  CEO and the team members. After some careful review and evaluation I have come up with a result that this coin has a huge chance of success in the market.  Also this coin has only 10 million total supply in circulation, thus it is good to purchase a good amount during the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 42
Want to monetize your videos? Try it. New direction of video monetization. I am ready to use the services of the project and have already registered for pre-sale.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Listing on big exchange will be great for this project. I'll support this project til the end.  Continue to surprise us dev.
Activity: 83
Plateform for video content, it will bridge communication gaps between user interest, content & advertiser by choosing relevant ads.

Plateform is the next stage (connecting advertisers & publishers to the viewer) and will be released at the end of Q2 2018 - early Q3. VENDI will be the tokens for VIP (Video Interactive Platform).

A good project, stay tuned
Activity: 35
Activity: 65
200,000 tokens in the airdrop!!!
Activity: 19
This project is unique I think it can go to the moon
Activity: 202
Wow..the first digital advertising platform with Video Interactive Platform (VIP) that bridges the comm gap between publisher content, viewer interest and advertiser, I am in love with this project!! Hopefully this project be successful and gain mass adoption!!
Activity: 322
Activity: 38
Activity: 14
Good project.
I hope it will be profitable!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
like token-platform, it's easy to use and more chance to be performed
Activity: 59
Great site with great project .now future will be bright.
Activity: 28
Activity: 308
What a awesome project. I think this project has bright future. Keep it up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
its good token for advertising, its to make work easier
Activity: 26
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
funny project for active people!
Pages:
Jump to: