Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
wow...new token...i m very exited and awaiting to get vendicoins token
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
i like the fact that this project is for advertising aspect and what so special is that it is decentralize, its worth to follow! good luck devs!
Activity: 58
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This project is one of hundreds deserves attention and high assessments of the society. I'm very proud that I'm participating in his progress
Activity: 4
Free Vendicoin
airdrop
nice project
Activity: 78
VendiCoins it is a nice concept, great idea..it is well planned..wiSh a success to the team..good luck!!
Activity: 1
I saw that initially there was 86% bonus pre ico, and now is 68%, why is that?
Activity: 5
Awesome project. Looking forward to it establishing in the crypto world. Good luck to its developers and the tea  Cheesy
Activity: 19
Looking Forward For this project...
Activity: 76
very nice and awesome project
Activity: 448
I LOVE your idea! I think bloggers all over the world will agree with me soon and Vendio will become their "must have".
Activity: 126
very good project..... I hope a lot of these coins will be
enlightened future...
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
This platform had very good project and the developers team had many ANN about this coin, include at this forum.
My suggestion is making servers at discord communities after the coins launching, so you can got many more members from there.

Good Luck dev
Activity: 3
This is a nice project..i like it..
perticipate in the free Airdrop..
Activity: 267
VendiCoins .... Great project to watch out for. I love the attractive designs. I wish us good luck
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I think this will be a good project.
I am interested in this project
I am interested in this project reading whitepapper)) Good team!
Nice! New and promising coins are always welcome. Go VendiCoin!
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Vendio - World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token...a very nice motto for active promotion! With pleasure I will join this project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Vendicoin is great project for business advertising. I think the price of the token will be good.
Pages:
Jump to: