Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 41. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Nice project. We all support you, Thanks.
Activity: 148
Activity: 4
awesome project....to the moon Grin
Activity: 54
This is gonna rock. It's very great project.
Activity: 76
VendiCoins
World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token

http://vendicoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bitcointalk-header.jpg

Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.

Vendio’s future plans involve listing its tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges to enlarge its userbase and fulfill users’ expectations to provide the most comprehensive services via The Video Interactive Platform (VIP).
The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) utilizes VendiCoins – VENDI tokens to feed all in-app and on-site transactional processes. VENDI tokens are at the epicenter of the Platform. No payment or transaction can be conducted without VENDI, which is regulated by smart-contracts. VENDI tokens are used by and directly benefit all parties involved.
Vendio’s future plans involve listing its tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges to enlarge its userbase and fulfill users’ expectations to provide the most comprehensive services via The Video Interactive Platform (VIP).
VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions. VendiCoins are utilities tokens which give rights and privileges to their owners when using the Vendio platform and its services. VendiCoins are not securities. VendiCoins are available at a discount during the ICO & Pre-ICO events.  Any unsold coins during the ICO will be burned.

Distribution of VENDI Tokens

60% Total ICO distribution to the community
15% Tokens allocated for marketing and operations purposes
10% Reserved for the founders and management of the ICO
10% Reserved for team
5% Reserved for ICO partner advisers

*ALL TOKENS DISTRIBUTED BY APRIL 1ST, 2018

Presale Bonus
Round 1 – 68% Bonus – 500,000 VENDI @ .0005 ETH ($.40)
Round 2 – 60% Bonus – 600,000 VENDI @ .0006 ETH ($.50)
Round 3 – 48% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .0008 ETH ($.65)
ICO Bonus
Round 4 – 35% Bonus  – 1,200,000 VENDI @ .001 ETH ($.80)
Round 5 – 25% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .00115 ETH ($95)
Round 6 – 12% Bonus – 800,000 VENDI @ .00134 ETH ($1.10)
Round 7 – Final Round – 600,000 VENDI

Crowdsale Address: 0xfd38567eA6F0E35090cDAabbfd0701d77C7E5A5a

Moderators: @Vendicoins & @Azaid18

Activity: 68
I like this project. I think it will achieve its goal sooner. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world. all the best !
Activity: 69
There is look as new amazing ICO platform
Let com and join it, buddy
Activity: 4
Activity: 19
Vendi coin is loo king fabulous project.. this is best for bith consumer and customer. Hope it will soon it the market...
Activity: 2
VendiCoins
World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token

http://vendicoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bitcointalk-header.jpg

Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.

The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) utilizes VendiCoins – VENDI tokens to feed all in-app and on-site transactional processes. VENDI tokens are at the epicenter of the Platform. No payment or transaction can be conducted without VENDI, which is regulated by smart-contracts. VENDI tokens are used by and directly benefit all parties involved.
VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions. VendiCoins are utilities tokens which give rights and privileges to their owners when using the Vendio platform and its services. VendiCoins are not securities. VendiCoins are available at a discount during the ICO & Pre-ICO events.  Any unsold coins during the ICO will be burned.

Distribution of VENDI Tokens

60% Total ICO distribution to the community
15% Tokens allocated for marketing and operations purposes
10% Reserved for the founders and management of the ICO
10% Reserved for team
5% Reserved for ICO partner advisers

*ALL TOKENS DISTRIBUTED BY APRIL 1ST, 2018

Presale Bonus
Round 1 – 68% Bonus – 500,000 VENDI @ .0005 ETH ($.40)
Round 2 – 60% Bonus – 600,000 VENDI @ .0006 ETH ($.50)
Round 3 – 48% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .0008 ETH ($.65)
ICO Bonus
Round 4 – 35% Bonus  – 1,200,000 VENDI @ .001 ETH ($.80)
Round 5 – 25% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .00115 ETH ($95)
Round 6 – 12% Bonus – 800,000 VENDI @ .00134 ETH ($1.10)
Round 7 – Final Round – 600,000 VENDI

Crowdsale Address: 0xfd38567eA6F0E35090cDAabbfd0701d77C7E5A5a

Moderators: @Vendicoins & @Azaid18

Activity: 64
Well, i registered account to the Vendicoins, the world's first cyrpto advertising platform and token and got referral. Now filling up the form of airdrop session to get more vendicoins. Although, its not defined that how much each participant will get in airdrop?
Activity: 336
What a great project. I see a bright future on this project.
Activity: 77
What a great project  ....have a bright future
Activity: 2
I like the concept of this project.
it proves that this project has a high progress.
so, this project is so promising.
good luck
Activity: 1
Activity: 48
This is great concept for future
Activity: 13
Interesting project, i'm sure this project has potential for success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
This project from Vendio is useful for both consumer and publishers. Its VIP will bridge the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly
and connect relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.
Activity: 74
I wish success to the project!
Activity: 50
it is a good project i would love to join with since the vendicoins is something new for me and  since it is an advertisement in any video or media platform it is like youtube videos that  advertisement pops out and they really earn from it .  I will follow the thread and also join the bounty campaign and i pray  this project go to moon.
thanks Dev
Pages:
Jump to: