Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 19. (Read 3981 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
These are all minor problems, the main thing is that the project is worked on and the product is truly in demand.
Small problems are solved quickly and you should not delay their attention. It is better to look at the promotion of the project.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think that this team have opportunity to defend their project. In WP there are lot information about such stuff
Activity: 44
Any exchange must be strong in des=fence against fraudsters and scammers. Do you have such opportunity, to defend users?
Activity: 39
I very often meet such projects. They have a lot of perpetuity, but unfortunately they do not have time to properly work out the details about the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
The technical support, being multilingual, the deadline will be exorbitant to answer the call? Because a good and effective support, will be a great differential for the project.
I have a question for you. Where did you see support to call you back? Always support communicates only through mail.

When I refer to call, I'm referring toto the ticket to be opened. I do not mean that the support can call me,  regardless of the country or language of the  ticket opened, but I hope the ticket opened is resolved as soon as possible, so it will be what I said in my post, a positive differential.

The problem should be settled, I think the administration will soon be able to resolve this situation.

Where did I say I'm in trouble?
Access the home page of this ANN and you'll see why I'm talking about a ticket.
One of the future characteristics of VeraExchange according to ANN:
Multilingual technical support.
Then if the support works properly, it will be a great differential for the project.

Note: I do not have any problems. I'm just referring to the future Project Technical Support.

These are all minor problems, the main thing is that the project is worked on and the product is truly in demand.

Yeah, and let's wait Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The technical support, being multilingual, the deadline will be exorbitant to answer the call? Because a good and effective support, will be a great differential for the project.
I have a question for you. Where did you see support to call you back? Always support communicates only through mail.

When I refer to call, I'm referring toto the ticket to be opened. I do not mean that the support can call me,  regardless of the country or language of the  ticket opened, but I hope the ticket opened is resolved as soon as possible, so it will be what I said in my post, a positive differential.

I think that the answer will follow and be expanded. Otherwise, the team may have questions.
Activity: 168

When I refer to call, I'm referring toto the ticket to be opened. I do not mean that the support can call me,  regardless of the country or language of the  ticket opened, but I hope the ticket opened is resolved as soon as possible, so it will be what I said in my post, a positive differential.

The problem should be settled, I think the administration will soon be able to resolve this situation.

Activity: 434
Coin exchange is a trend, if Exchange succeeds! Profit and development will be very good. Currently, I am also very attracted to these investment forms!
I completely agree. The direction chosen is the right one, but the competition among exchanges is growing day by day and the team will have to present a unique product in order to take a good place.
Activity: 196
Depends on which hours support is running. I think this will be indicated in the official telegram group, try to go there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Coin exchange is a trend, if Exchange succeeds! Profit and development will be very good. Currently, I am also very attracted to these investment forms!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So far there is competition, I think that after the development of atomic swaps, the competition will be eliminated!
Perhaps, but only after the full realization of the product will competition be judged. While this is a development, and perhaps in the end we can see a decent project.
And is it somehow different? In my opinion, everyone understands that the idea should be implemented at a maximum and that does not promise success.
I have already seen quite a lot of projects and almost all of them are still working. I like it, because they still have active support from people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How are you going to attract users to your marketplace? It is quite difficult to develop in such a competition ...
A simple working method, as an option, contextual advertising and other tools. And through special people who are somehow connected with it.
I note that most of the projects do just that. So what about advertising is not worth bothering.
Activity: 504
I think there are lots of things missing on this thread, either there's no Kuch information or the team doesn't have substance. For me, there are lots of exchanges coming up and all doing the same thing. How does this exchange want to stand out and be different knowing fully well that exchanges already exist and doing well with competition. Secondly, so much hacks happening now that I tempted to believe it's the exchange themselves planing the hacks, how do you intend to secure trader's funds.

If they are not so active in engaging with the users here, I wonder how can they get traders on board for a relatively new exchange? This will just end up to a crap one with very little volume having nonexistent trading at all.

Activity was but at the moment has decreased slightly. Perhaps there will be new views for users. Look carefully at the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 574
I think there are lots of things missing on this thread, either there's no Kuch information or the team doesn't have substance. For me, there are lots of exchanges coming up and all doing the same thing. How does this exchange want to stand out and be different knowing fully well that exchanges already exist and doing well with competition. Secondly, so much hacks happening now that I tempted to believe it's the exchange themselves planing the hacks, how do you intend to secure trader's funds.

If they are not so active in engaging with the users here, I wonder how can they get traders on board for a relatively new exchange? This will just end up to a crap one with very little volume having nonexistent trading at all.
It is only a matter of time, there is always an opportunity to gain momentum, while at least there is little popularity.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How are you going to attract users to your marketplace? It is quite difficult to develop in such a competition ...
A simple working method, as an option, contextual advertising and other tools. And through special people who are somehow connected with it.
Pages:
Jump to: