Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 3945 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
What features this stock exchange stands out from others? What will bring users here? Are there any features at all?
Each new exchange talks about some new opportunities, but for some reason nobody voices them. I hope the developer will be able to dot the i.
We are all waiting for a very long time when they begin to tell what they have achieved during all this time of development. Time passes and is nearing the opening of the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
What number will be the official opening of the platform? And is it even planned to send advertising before opening?
Such information is usually written before the start of the opening of the project. But so far no one has written this, it means that it will most likely be published later.
I did not observe this before, so that somehow the developer would tell about the plans for the promotion of the project and what advertising methods he would use for this.
Yes, sometimes they write information, but here administrators are not very sociable and practically do not answer all the questions asked.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin trading volumes are impressive at the moment. That is why more and more exchanges are being created by enthusiasts and there is a very high competition here.
Yes, especially in recent days, Bitcoin is rapidly growing again, the competition of exchanges is also not standing still.
Now the question is only about the security of operations for the exchange of cryptocurrency assets, since any large stock exchange has been subjected to attacks by hackers.
I think that this issue is dealt with first of all. In the first place before the launch of the exchange is always the safety of the user and his account.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What number will be the official opening of the platform? And is it even planned to send advertising before opening?
Such information is usually written before the start of the opening of the project. But so far no one has written this, it means that it will most likely be published later.
I did not observe this before, so that somehow the developer would tell about the plans for the promotion of the project and what advertising methods he would use for this.
Yes, in some projects, this is exactly what the administrators said, consulted with users and made various changes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
What features this stock exchange stands out from others? What will bring users here? Are there any features at all?
Each new exchange talks about some new opportunities, but for some reason nobody voices them. I hope the developer will be able to dot the i.
Activity: 574
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
This information is in fact no one needs, only some individual users are interested in this. Actually, therefore, the developers and do not tell anything about advertising, because it is banal is not claimed.
Activity: 434
Activity: 532
Bitcoin trading volumes are impressive at the moment. That is why more and more exchanges are being created by enthusiasts and there is a very high competition here.
Yes, especially in recent days, Bitcoin is rapidly growing again, the competition of exchanges is also not standing still.
Now the question is only about the security of operations for the exchange of cryptocurrency assets, since any large stock exchange has been subjected to attacks by hackers.
Yes, this is the biggest fear when you invest your money in the accounts of the exchange, and someone can break and steal all the money. Few people want to invest and trade after such cases.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Not a number, but a date, are you sure about this? Is it difficult for you to carefully read the information presented here? All dates are written there.
I did not see this information on the first page and therefore I ask here. And hoped that there would be a response from the administrators.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
If the mark of 7000 is overcome, then the bidding will increase even more, at least it usually happens.
It may happen a small rollback, because at every such turn this happens, but the project will benefit.
Activity: 574
If the mark of 7000 is overcome, then the bidding will increase even more, at least it usually happens.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
A lot of exchanges that do not crawl at all, this is a consequence of the fact that many developers immediately try to occupy this niche and their projects fail.
Activity: 434
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Not a number, but a date, are you sure about this? Is it difficult for you to carefully read the information presented here? All dates are written there.
currently there are so many projects about exchanges, there are 256 exchanges listed in Coinmarketcap, and there are still many other exchanges that have not been listed in CMC, besides that many of the exchanges don't have good trading volumes. what makes your exchange interesting, so traders are interested to trade on your exchange?
Good question, I hope that the administrators will answer it and we will be able to see what is unique about this exchange.
There is no need, tokens are placed on the CMC only after the daily trading reaches the 1 million dollars mark.
It takes a long time to reach this mark. Since now not everyone willingly buys tokens. And because of this, there is no activity and no price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: