Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 22. (Read 5721 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
All, VeriME ICO Pre-sale is ON!
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?

Please check Bounty details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2570290.new#new

Under "PARTNERS" I noticed a lot of very credible and huge brands especially eBay. Are these potential partners, partnerships still in the works or are they all official and documented? If they're fully official then we're looking at an ICONIC project here. Hope this gets an answer Cos I'm loving the look of this project.

Partners listed in the Website are the Partners who have signed Partnership agreement with VeriME. Active Partners (IE partners piloting the product) are listed in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Under "PARTNERS" I noticed a lot of very credible and huge brands especially eBay. Are these potential partners, partnerships still in the works or are they all official and documented? If they're fully official then we're looking at an ICONIC project here. Hope this gets an answer Cos I'm loving the look of this project.
Activity: 52
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?
Activity: 52
Very good at handling projects that are likely to be successful for teamwork in handling projects that bring benefits.
May i know what all are the brands or companies you already working for ? Are there any partners will associate in your project in upcoming days .

https://i.imgur.com/Td2PExH.jpg
In addition to what we have mentioned above, we are in discussions with top online payment gateway providers, insurance companies in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong and China. Whilst we cant reveal who they are (we are closing our discussions with prospect partners), you will hear more news next week Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
looks nice, good luck!
Activity: 84
A separate verification project would be really appreciated, considering the predicted rise in cyber-attacks on cryptos!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
May i know what all are the brands or companies you already working for ? Are there any partners will associate in your project in upcoming days .

Is this product already working? Do you have already any portfolio to present?

Hey, Yes we have a working product and we are also working for alot of brands. You can check the product and our partners on our website. Also feel free to ask any question for more info. You can also join our Telegram group for fast & effective communication.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
What is the difference between VeriMe and similar project Civic?
What bonuses in Pre-ICO and minimal cap size?
Activity: 39
[reserved]

May i know the information about the team working on this project and also their experience ??
+1

Hello, Thanks for the interest about the Project. You can check all the information related to team on website. The link is in ANN thread. On website you will get all the info related to every team member.
May i know the information about the team working on this project and also their experience ??

Hello, Thanks for the interest in the Project. You can check all the information related to team on Our website. The link is in ANN thread. On website you will get all the info related to every member.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is this product already working? Do you have already any portfolio to present?
Good luck dev you have my support ^_^ and how about the airdrop???

We will first Launch the Bounty program in next week. Please join our community channels we will you informed about every development.  
Activity: 21
Good luck dev you have my support ^_^ and how about the airdrop???

Is that necessary for every project to have an airdrop ?  
Good luck dev's! How about airdrop?

We will first Launch the Bounty program in next week. Please join our community channels we will you informed about every development.  
Hey, It seems to be very innovative & revolutionizing project. I have checked the ratings on ICO bench they have given 4.3 out of 5. Thats a vey good Rating. Please keep posting other developments in the project.

Thanks. You can join our other social media channels for frequent n fast update on the project. Specially Telegram. Link is in the announcement thread for all the channels
Pages:
Jump to: