Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Vertix - spend your cryptocurrencies anywhere!🔥 Get your card!🔥 - page 3. (Read 614 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think this project will get a lot of enthusiasts, because everyone wants to use their cryptocurrency, in this case as a payment, it is very big step to make cryptocurrency more popular

We hope all our cards will get to investors, then we will issue more cards, but initially we want to see how payment system works.
What do you think about Youtube marketing?

A few youtube channels are making video about us.
Activity: 3
What do you think about Youtube marketing?
Any restrictions who cant participate?

ICO Sale is open for everyone.
Activity: 1
Any restrictions who cant participate?
We are happy to announce that we are listed on:
- ICO Tracker
- FoundICO
- ICO Holder
- ICO Champs
- ICO bazaar
- Coinhills
- ICOMarks
- ICOBuffer
- ICOAlert
- ICOPulse
If I want to get Golden Card, Do I have to send my ID or passport scan?

We do not require this.
If I want to get Golden Card, Do I have to send my ID or passport scan?
Reserve German translation, please PM me.
We have over 400 people in newsletter at this moment! Subscribe and get 10% bonus! ICO Starts in 8 days!

If you have a bounty campaign, I want join it. Will you plan the bounty program for Vertix project?

We are not planning any bounty program for our ICO Project, our mission is to get 2000 investors and give them Vertix Cards to see how the system works. We know that we can get 2000 investors without bounty program.
Activity: 41
We have over 400 people in newsletter at this moment! Subscribe and get 10% bonus! ICO Starts in 8 days!

If you have a bounty campaign, I want join it. Will you plan the bounty program for Vertix project?

I join the question. Now very high competition and without advertising is necessary, otherwise your future investors will not even know about you. Even very good projects do not always get the necessary money to work. If you do not promote yourself, the chances of successfully collecting the hard cap is very small.

Yeah, you are right. That's why a promotion program is also important to lead the project to a successful achievement.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

I join the question. Now very high competition and without advertising is necessary, otherwise your future investors will not even know about you. Even very good projects do not always get the necessary money to work. If you do not promote yourself, the chances of successfully collecting the hard cap is very small.
Activity: 41

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
The availability of this physical cards on Vertix can be a prove that the coin will be able to be used easily.
But i think it takes too much fee for the initial transaction, it takes about $2 for the fee.
Don't you think $3 000 000 is not enough? I think this project should be big

We hope our ICO will end till the 29th of September, so only first investors will be able to get our cards. We allocate the majority of funds for cooperation with MasterCard not marketing so $3 000 000 is enough.
Activity: 5
Don't you think $3 000 000 is not enough? I think this project should be big
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, good luck in Vertix, if you need a portuguese translator, please let me know, this is my translations Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1kHAo2wydczmlMrZS4QLk9gI4i2-grvAGhaEAnpgBFxo/edit#gid=0

Waiting

Thank you
what payment system are you in partnership with? visa, mastercard??  this seems promising, $2 annual fee is not bad at all. but is there a maintaining balance for this card?

We are in partnership with MasterCard, our cards for investors are almost ready. Currently, Vertix Cards are in beta-testing.

a payment system like this is really needed by many people because more advanced technology now makes them lose a lot of time just because of the old transaction, and with a card that can be flexible at almost all ATMs, I think this can be a project that will get enthusiasts quickly, although I'm sure, the transaction costs will certainly not be cheap

We try to make transactions fees the lowest. When the system starts functioning, fees may change.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
a payment system like this is really needed by many people because more advanced technology now makes them lose a lot of time just because of the old transaction, and with a card that can be flexible at almost all ATMs, I think this can be a project that will get enthusiasts quickly, although I'm sure, the transaction costs will certainly not be cheap
Pages:
Jump to: