Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIMee | The First Blockchain Based Islamic Social Network - page 2. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
In the whitepaper, page 20.

"VIM token is already registered on the WavesDEX exchange. After completion of the private sale, pre sale and ICO / crowdsale, we aim to get VIMX tokens listed on Indodax Exchange as the gateway for crytocurrency trades in Indonesia, Tokenomy Exchange and Binance."

Seems like this project is very ambitious to get listed on Binance or maybe this "Binance" word is just a promotional word to lure investors.

Maybe with the sale of the IEO at Binance it will attract investors there Cheesy but is VIMee able to go to Binance?

Can only wait for tokens from this project to be in binance until the time. Maybe now they are still making progress from the project that will run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

"VIM token is already registered on the WavesDEX exchange. After completion of the private sale, pre sale and ICO / crowdsale, we aim to get VIMX tokens listed on Indodax Exchange as the gateway for crytocurrency trades in Indonesia, Tokenomy Exchange and Binance."

Seems like this project is very ambitious to get listed on Binance or maybe this "Binance" word is just a promotional word to lure investors.

Maybe with the sale of the IEO at Binance it will attract investors there Cheesy but is VIMee able to go to Binance?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Another great news, VIMX is now listed on BLOCKCHAINBROKER,
https://blockchainbroker.live/exchange/?market=VIMX_BTC

You can trade VIMX with BTC, ETH, USD & IDR.

Good news. The development of the project is going a bit slower than everyone would like. The team would still attract money from Islamic funds from the gulf countries, then everything will be very different.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Another great news, VIMX is now listed on BLOCKCHAINBROKER,
https://blockchainbroker.live/exchange/?market=VIMX_BTC

You can trade VIMX with BTC, ETH, USD & IDR.
We give all the right to the bounty manager for the Bounty Campaign, our team believes he knows the best. If you want to discuss anything about bounty please directly contact the bounty manager.

where is the thread about your bounty? the link in your bounty and airdrop just has airdrop details and not a bounty
and btw i saw that i can earn a token and fiat money, so do the user need to complete KYC for able to withdraw the fiat money?

Thank you for reminding me about that, just put them on the top of thread, please kindly check it again.

P.S. It's ok. Just answered.

Glad to hear that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
This is quite innovative and the first time i will be seeing a project the aims at bringing muslims together through social media. For the fact that it is being integrated on blockchain technology, it will fasttrack it's success and achievement.

Finally we on the way to got a social networks with Islamic traditions. Next step must be exchange with such traditions.

If the rules of this project are like that, this is a very good thing for the future of this project. Time to continue to see the progress of this project in the future.

Thanks everyone for your support, god bleess you all.

Don't you accept in the company of the signature written posts in local topics on the forum? After all, this will greatly reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty signatures, and reduce the advertising of the project. Maybe you revise the rules and allow posts in local forum topics?

We give all the right to the bounty manager for the Bounty Campaign, our team believes he knows the best. If you want to discuss anything about bounty please directly contact the bounty manager.
I wrote to your manager in telegrams all day. It is visible that he reads messages but ignores all my questions. It is not right.

P.S. It's ok. Just answered.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

where is the thread about your bounty? the link in your bounty and airdrop just has airdrop details and not a bounty
and btw i saw that i can earn a token and fiat money, so do the user need to complete KYC for able to withdraw the fiat money?
Our rating in some ico rating sites have been updated and they are increasing, thanks for the support guys.

This is quite innovative and the first time i will be seeing a project the aims at bringing muslims together through social media. For the fact that it is being integrated on blockchain technology, it will fasttrack it's success and achievement.

Finally we on the way to got a social networks with Islamic traditions. Next step must be exchange with such traditions.

If the rules of this project are like that, this is a very good thing for the future of this project. Time to continue to see the progress of this project in the future.

Thanks everyone for your support, god bleess you all.

Don't you accept in the company of the signature written posts in local topics on the forum? After all, this will greatly reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty signatures, and reduce the advertising of the project. Maybe you revise the rules and allow posts in local forum topics?

Merit: 41
Merit: 100

Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Has ViMee consulted someone who understands Islam about sharia models and how to implement them in a real product? In description, there is stated sharing 50% of all profits with users. What is Vimee real product or service?

We have 2 graduates from Indonesia's Islamic University on our team who provide accordance to Shariah law and we are also under discussion with several hig profiled ustad and 1 ambassador for Shariah cryptocurrencies whose names we can't publish yet but will in the comming weeks.

And as stated in our web and whitepaper, we are creating a social network that concerns for Moslem Community.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Has ViMee consulted someone who understands Islam about sharia models and how to implement them in a real product? In description, there is stated sharing 50% of all profits with users. What is Vimee real product or service?
Hello Team, I didnt find a link on your website to your team member's profile. Can you provide links, please?  we would like to read more information about their past jobs and experience.  Thanks

They published the team members names that can be found on their whitepaper - https://vimeetoken.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VIMEE%20WHITEPAPER%20V%201.1.pdf
But hopefully, they will provide reference links on their website itself.

And honestly, waves asset conducting ICO? We know that waves platform has pretty fast transactions with very minimal fee but the popularity of usage is not comparable with eth. Based from what I know, very rare that you can see a waves asset achieved their success in this platform. How are you going to give at least a lil bit of guarantee that you can pull it off?

We totally agree, but besides being less popular than Ethereum, there really isn't anything wrong with waves.

The main element to succeed in this ICO will be marketing, and we have a very strong marketing team with both local and international consultants whom I personally think have made an excellent campaign. And already we have 3 investors from abroad calling us aksing about our project. Alhamdulillah

~snip

oh, so if the ICO is done the project will be continuing and focused in Indonesia?
or everyone in the world can use the APP?

Everyone in the world can use our apps.

this is interesting, because this project do not set a soft cap,,
so, do you already have an enough funds to develop your project guys ?
because, as i know an ICO project usually set their soft cap a minimum funds to start developing the project,, or you have a plan B to develop this project ?

we have not set a softcap because no matter how much we raise during the ICO, this project will proceed

Yes we do have an alternative plan involving several private investors from abroad Smiley but we prefer to be crowdfunded because it will give us more creative room.

I see your airdrop time is too short for the first time, and your trading volume is still 0 on waves platform, rent a good bounty manager in this forum and build as many communities in Indonesia so this project is can be fast developing, good luck..

Yes, we are planning on the 2nd Airdrop. As for the trading volume in the waves dex, we actually have not done any distribution for either airdrop, bounty or token sale that's why there is no trading volume is still zero.
and Thank you so much for your advice.

i have seen your website and found that you have planning commerce? how to be legalization cause i'm indonesian that know goverment never accept crypto / token as payment...for goverment only know crypto as asset...maybe is there any swap from token to IDR for use commerce?

Our platform is not a trading/e-commerce platform so we are not planning on making any IDR-VIMX inside our platform. However, we are planning to be listed on Indodax so trade the VIMX to IDR (or other crypto.fiat) will be possible using Indodax and maybe other trading site too.

~snip

This is the major struggle in waves platform. This is what I am implying in my earlier post. A waves asset will find a hard time in selling their coins in the dex platform, unless, it has very strong backing with investors. Very few are familiar with waves dex even if it has very simple, fast and cheap transactions. I don't think hiring a good bounty manager will do the trick here. Maybe, create an eth token instead.

Thank you for the very interesting suggestion tippytoes, I will make sure to discuss this idea with my partners. We will be sure to keep you updated with our progress.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I see your airdrop time is too short for the first time, and your trading volume is still 0 on waves platform, rent a good bounty manager in this forum and build as many communities in Indonesia so this project is can be fast developing, good luck..

This is the major struggle in waves platform. This is what I am implying in my earlier post. A waves asset will find a hard time in selling their coins in the dex platform, unless, it has very strong backing with investors. Very few are familiar with waves dex even if it has very simple, fast and cheap transactions. I don't think hiring a good bounty manager will do the trick here. Maybe, create an eth token instead.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
i have seen your website and found that you have planning commerce? how to be legalization cause i'm indonesian that know goverment never accept crypto / token as payment...for goverment only know crypto as asset...maybe is there any swap from token to IDR for use commerce?
Pages:
Jump to: