Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIO: The future of money transfers - page 2. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Vio Weekly Report - (09/04) Highlights:
- Vio Press Release approved by Visa
- Praga Govender: CEO at Vio (ex Director of Product at Visa)
- Exchange listing targeted for 1st week of May
- Vio Beta App release updates
More information distribution read on Official Blog: https://medium.com/@viome.io/vio-weekly-progress-report-09-04-db15022fb1f9
Read more Official Twitter:  https://twitter.com/viome_io/status/983289486107992064
Activity: 34
I think it will disappear within the 5 coming years , with the revolution of cryptocurrencies and its exchange  
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
I think this vio project will be a great project and tokens vio will be our favorite token because it can be exchanged for local currency without any fees.
Activity: 112
looking great project and its looks a comprehensive,i thinks this project will be more easy to transfer money and might be also a good profitable
Activity: 4
Why have you chosen african markets to launch first?

Hi Barley,

Its due to a few reasons
1. our sponsoring bank is pan african and will enable us to expand to other markets quickly
2. we have offices in south africa
3. some of the biggest remittances corridors is US to Africa (esp Nigeria)

Regards,
Vio Team
Latest News VIO: https://twitter.com/viome_io/status/972805705777471489 
" We have fully completed the airdrop distribution AND exception process!
Every PM request was reviewed and final decision made accordingly.
No more airdrop requests will be reviewed.
We will now work on VIO token listings and building the Vio platform, in the coming weeks."
Activity: 109
I put so much, time, money and energy into it. My family and Children need food, and I can't afford being here anymore... I am scared I don't earn enough money.
Activity: 109
One of the Team members have been associated with 2 old crypto scams. I wouldn't want to take the risk to invest in this coin anymore.

I would advise people take extreme caution with this coin.
Activity: 67
Jesus Ohw not not again. The scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a fake Scam?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Activity: 34
This scam is a very clever operation. Don’t fall for it!! Everyone can make a pro-like whitepaper but that doesn’t mean it is a valid organisation.
Activity: 42
Why have you chosen african markets to launch first?
Activity: 4
Hi all,

We have completed our ICO and are currently completing the Airdrop to Eidoo wallet users,
We will have an updated website with:
- beta testing of app prototype
- additional details on the team
- more detailed roadmap.

Should you have any additional questions or queries, please feel free to ask or pm.

Regards,
Vio Team
                                                                 Airdropalert: Announcing Vio Airdrop! $1M USD in value! To be eligibility:
1. Download @eidoo_io wallet and backup (current users qualify)
2. Follow @viome_io and Retweet this  - https://twitter.com/viome_io/status/968865138378932224
Snapshot date: 2nd Mar 12pm GMT
Distribution date: 5th – 16th Mar

Activity: 72
Hi guys!

Provide me please with information about core team and their background. Also I am interested in your advisor board.
thnx
Activity: 58
With interesting ideas behind VIO project, I think this one can potentially change traditional method of money transfer.
This is just like any other scammy e-coin.

The dev and his team are selling their coins off, they robbed all coin investors. The coin is worth almost nothing and they are selling off. A failed company!

Are you sure ?
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
These never work out. There are way too much red tape for verification with crypto to credit cards. The only way it could work would be for a small company with tiny user base..so it would have no interest for an investor here
Activity: 49
This is just like any other scammy e-coin.

The dev and his team are selling their coins off, they robbed all coin investors. The coin is worth almost nothing and they are selling off. A failed company!
it looks good, but could you give more details about the team, their profiles linkedin etc ..
Pages:
Jump to: