Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ViValid - Items' value and ownership in the blockchain - page 3. (Read 18853 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This is a platform that aims at finding the true value of people’s jewelry and ornaments.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com

ViValid now listed at ICOinRating.com with an excellent rating of 8.6/10 💪 👉 http://icoinrating.com/vivalid/✔️

copper member
Activity: 294
A great vision, and it has a potential huge market out there. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 124
This is good use of Blockchain technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
When will the participants of the bounty campaign be paid? After the ico or before?
I believe in the project. Hope it will be successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Project is listed on all popular ICO listing sites, just look at the rating they have given to ViValid
ICORanker 99/100
Foundico 9/10
ICObench 4.7/5
ICOcreed 4.7/5
ICOlink 4.9/5
ICOmarks 8.3/10
TrackICO 4.6/5

Ratings are one thing, but getting investors is another.

I really like this project but it is a tough time to be running an ico with all the price falls at the moment. Seems like people aren't as comfortable parting with their coins to support new projects.

But this is actually one of the few apps I would actually use! Got all sorts of random stuff worth getting valued.

Agree, still, i am confusing how can one give a rating to items we listed but Vivalid seems to very interesting project.
Most of the ICO listing websites have given the good rating to the Vivalid company but the investment is in the slow process.
Activity: 11
Hey . very nice project, rely in the future should run under the planned!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Project is listed on all popular ICO listing sites, just look at the rating they have given to ViValid
ICORanker 99/100
Foundico 9/10
ICObench 4.7/5
ICOcreed 4.7/5
ICOlink 4.9/5
ICOmarks 8.3/10
TrackICO 4.6/5

Ratings are one thing, but getting investors is another.

I really like this project but it is a tough time to be running an ico with all the price falls at the moment. Seems like people aren't as comfortable parting with their coins to support new projects.

But this is actually one of the few apps I would actually use! Got all sorts of random stuff worth getting valued.
Activity: 114
Don't think that there is no market place for people looking for value of antique items at there disposal. This is a huge market
Every year, collectors spend 200 billion USD on their hobbies (excluding art, jewelery, and classic cars) worldwide. The experts
estimate that the global collectibles market will increase at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7 percent between 2017 and
2021. There is a particularly strong trend in some emerging markets, primarily in China. As a result, two-thirds of the global collectibles
market will be dominated by that country in the next 20 years. ViValid

ViValid is expected to target 2 trillion USD of market. It will be a place where experts can monetize there knowledge by helping people in need and most importantly there is no middleman. blockchain is really creating exciting projects day by day
Activity: 121
Don't think that there is no market place for people looking for value of antique items at there disposal. This is a huge market
Every year, collectors spend 200 billion USD on their hobbies (excluding art, jewelery, and classic cars) worldwide. The experts
estimate that the global collectibles market will increase at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7 percent between 2017 and
2021. There is a particularly strong trend in some emerging markets, primarily in China. As a result, two-thirds of the global collectibles
market will be dominated by that country in the next 20 years. ViValid
Activity: 125
ICORanker 99/100
Foundico 9/10
ICObench 4.7/5
ICOcreed 4.7/5
ICOlink 4.9/5
ICOmarks 8.3/10
TrackICO 4.6/5
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
What Is ViValid platform about? I try to figure it out but will be grateful if somebody can help me understanding project.
Say you have an item in your hand and you want to know how worthy it is. ViValid platform has many experts who dont know eachother and will help you in accessing the value of your item.
ViValid is a service based on blockchain technology designed to serve as a conduit between individuals seeking information about the potential value of items in hand from experts in corresponding fields.
Quote from: https://vivalid.io
ViValid
Activity: 114
What Is ViValid platform about? I try to figure it out but will be grateful if somebody can help me understanding project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Overall this browser is amazing and really a dream for a day trader. It is simple yet powerful and while remaining simple still packs a load of useful features that they explain with great, short, and to the point video tutorials as someone used to HAK5 videos seeing the information I want without 30 plugs Is worth noting as they are just as efficient in their tutorials as they are in their beautiful browser!  Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 196
I'm impressed by what I wee at ViValid and their approach to establishing a trusted value for any item.
Activity: 322
The system is managed by the community and therefore devoid of potential hidden motives. You only need to take pictures of your values.
Activity: 336
ViValid is a highly advanced service built on blockchain technology, where all transactions are performed in ViV tokens. This eliminates the costs of exchange rate differences, expensive banking services, and the need for transfers between countries.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Is there a plan for additional promotion or marketing to get more people contributing to the project to reach the small cap?

As of right now we arent much higher than 10 eth according to etherscan, and will be harder to get more contributors when tokens rewarded drops down.
Activity: 23
It seems of this business will be better in the measurable future
Activity: 252
When does the presale end? Does anybody know this data?
if I am not wrong the presale is going to finish on 18th of June
Do you know the hour exactly will it finish?
I like to know it too, where can we find this information?
Did you try to ask them in the telegram group about the date of the presale?
Pages:
Jump to: