Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WALETOKEN- The Best Chatting Platform - page 2. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Congratulations to reach the hardcap already, As seen your roadmap after the token sale ended the next will be listed on exchange, I was wondering when distribution will be and and at least is there an info when it will be listing as well ?
Every listed on exchange, we will announce in this thread. Don't worry about that  Smiley
Ok cool, at least I have an answer already, that Wallet Token have listed on two exchanges at once, Mercatox and Hotbit

Honestly I missed a lot infomartions about your project, I wonder what the price WTN per ETH ?
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Waletoken listed and can traded in Hotbit
copper member
We're happy to announce if Waletoken listed on mercatox

copper member
Congratulations to reach the hardcap already, As seen your roadmap after the token sale ended the next will be listed on exchange, I was wondering when distribution will be and and at least is there an info when it will be listing as well ?
Every listed on exchange, we will announce in this thread. Don't worry about that  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
copper member
After busy with ICO progress, we proudly announce if Waletoken reached it's Hardcap.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
copper member
Your coin will be listed on IDEX, Hotbit and Mercatox? When will that be? And do you guys have any proof of confirmation you could show us that these exchanges indeed will list your token? Sorry if I'm doubtful, it's just that I usually see these type of promise of getting listed on most ICO's nowadays but in the end, never really happened.
After ico, we immediately submit a form for listing on the exchanger listed in WP. And we will list on other exchangers other than those listed in the WP, for the exchanger info we still keep it a secret.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
Your coin will be listed on IDEX, Hotbit and Mercatox? When will that be? And do you guys have any proof of confirmation you could show us that these exchanges indeed will list your token? Sorry if I'm doubtful, it's just that I usually see these type of promise of getting listed on most ICO's nowadays but in the end, never really happened.
Pages:
Jump to: