Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 33. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Is ICO over?
Activity: 154
Waiting for wanchain MainNet we have seen nice movement in icon but I think wanchain can show us more exciting movement

I see these two side by side. Both great projects and I'm so happy I got in at both at ICO Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Waiting for wanchain MainNet we have seen nice movement in icon but I think wanchain can show us more exciting movement
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Posible to buy tokens from someplace? ed or? thanks

No, they are worthless from ED, wait for the platform.
Activity: 291
Posible to buy tokens from someplace? ed or? thanks
Activity: 154
Any updates on mainnet? I know it should be January 2018, but is there a date?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
When is the announcement coming ? When will it be available for trading ?
I'm interested in this project.

Good question! I also want to know when I will be able to buy some coins. Im really interested in interoperability for blockchains, in my opinion this will be very important in the near future, therefore I want to dedicate a part of my portfolio to bridging projects like Wanchain.

So when will we be able to buy, and where?

We cannot comment on exchanges. However, mainnet will be released in January.

Hello,

As I found out it is already tradable on etherdelta. However, terms&conditions said that you can not trade it until the mainet, is that right? or if I want to purchase more I can do it from etherdelta? Please advice.
Activity: 66

Good question! I also want to know when I will be able to buy some coins. Im really interested in interoperability for blockchains, in my opinion this will be very important in the near future, therefore I want to dedicate a part of my portfolio to bridging projects like Wanchain.

We cannot comment on exchanges. However, mainnet will be released in January.
I just hope the token will not be released on ED, it's too dangerous now...

The native coin is not ERC-20
Dear Wanchain Community,

We would like to present you with our Progress Update (22nd December 2017)

https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/wanchain-progress-update-december-22-2017-e3ee4bb62944

We wish you all a very happy holiday season!

Thank you so much for the continued support.

The Wanchain Team
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

What does anyone know about the token release?  Does anyone have a date for this yet?  Last I heard it was sometime in Jan.
Alos, does anyone remember if bonuses were given out during the ICO?  I never participated due to KYC but I am very interested once it becomes available.
And one more question for anyone who might be reading this... I have heard WAN tokens are for sale already on EtherDelta, but it is useless to purchase them as they will be non-redeemable if you do.  My question is this... once the real ones start trading, how do we know if we are purchasing the real ones or the bad ones (presently for sale on EG, or so I have heard).
Thanks,
WS
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
i have participated the ico of wanchain.
WAN is a great project.i think WAN=1000x.
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
Activity: 238

Dear Wanchain Community,

We would like to present you with our Technical Update 1.0 (Beta Testnet Release):  
https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/wanchain-technical-update-1-0-633f97b62e1a

Many thanks,

The Wanchain Team
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the BETA launch is tomorrow (18th December). We expect to release the instructions guide around 17:00 UTC.

Many thanks
It is already past 17.00 UTC, where is instructions guide?
Activity: 63
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the BETA launch is tomorrow (18th December). We expect to release the instructions guide around 17:00 UTC.

Many thanks

Cool but when is the RELEASE date ? We have been waiting to long to trade our taken.... It was planned for december, you're late.
Hey everyone,

Many thanks
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Admin please publish more information about partnership we need more partners. Also your platform will enable companies to launch ico so pls give us names of potential companies who are looking to use your platform for fundraising
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
Pages:
Jump to: