Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] weatherblock A decentralized ecosystem for peer-to-peer weather data - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 how can i monetize my weather?
What may environmental risks whole world face in 2018? I am interested exactly in that country. Here and here is what I found. Are there any other risks?
In order to accurately perform weather forecasts during large wildfire events, weather models must include the smoke. Smoke reflects sunlight back into space, decreasing the light absorbed by the other object..
As before the launching of India's weather's satellite, India had to be dependent on China for weather forecasting but after that India and other countries have their own satellite...
weather a block is a weather forecasting tool, which helps to know about weather condition as before...Now, when a blocking high is parked east of northern North America, the usual dumping ground for arctic air offloading the continent.
Want to gain more insights as to the impact of the upcoming wheather cold wave? Smiley
Activity: 7
So how exactly do the weather forecasts/data exchange interact with the blockchain? Do the weather stations earn coins? Please explain.
have a Questions regarding issues with Bitcoin Core
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Activity: 84
well.. doesnt that look fancy
Pages:
Jump to: