Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform - page 2. (Read 16147 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
WebSpaceX is high technology for data processing and analysis based on artificial intelligence.The WebSpaceX team analyzes your data in all browsers and builds a system based on AI technology.

Finally, crypto currencies are accepted by people who want to change the world. So WebSpaceX developers. These guys really want to open up new horizons for the analysis platform and freelance employees

It is so true. I guess with WebSpaceX support analysis results will become stronger and more transparent. I think this project is created to change some rules on the market. I think it will be able to achieve all goals

Webspacex ; Many people consider that this platform will retain functionality under any loads and conditions. I really hope that they are right. I have great expectations. Freelance employees and employers will choose to pay with a safe and inexpensive transfer on the webspacex platform instead of a bank. It offers everything you need, so I think this project is supported so much.

True. I guess it will reach the hard cap fast and easy. I really want to invest this project and I hope I will get more thanks to WebSpaceX. I wonder what will happen next.

WebSpaceX will continues its successful activity and change the global analysis system and freelancer platform . Maybe it looks to unreal today but it needs to happen. I am sure about it and you will soon see that I am right.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
WebSpaceX is high technology for data processing and analysis based on artificial intelligence.The WebSpaceX team analyzes your data in all browsers and builds a system based on AI technology.

Finally, crypto currencies are accepted by people who want to change the world. So WebSpaceX developers. These guys really want to open up new horizons for the analysis platform and freelance employees

It is so true. I guess with WebSpaceX support analysis results will become stronger and more transparent. I think this project is created to change some rules on the market. I think it will be able to achieve all goals

Webspacex ; Many people consider that this platform will retain functionality under any loads and conditions. I really hope that they are right. I have great expectations. Freelance employees and employers will choose to pay with a safe and inexpensive transfer on the webspacex platform instead of a bank. It offers everything you need, so I think this project is supported so much.

True. I guess it will reach the hard cap fast and easy. I really want to invest this project and I hope I will get more thanks to WebSpaceX. I wonder what will happen next.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Activity: 476

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I really agree with developer that WebSpacex is the next step for Freelance Platform and Analysis Tools revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.

Good idea. It seems logical because people will have access to all banking services and can use wspx,eth,dogecoin,litecoin at the same time. But I think it's really hard to provide it.
Maybe you are right but I think that WebSpaceX developers have enough powers and knowledge to make it real. They have a great experience in analysis, application, webmasters industry and they are able to raise cryptocurrency market on the next level.

Well, I need to read more about these freelance platform because I am working freelance and this project means a great job area for me. Extremely fast and reliable business.   I guess any serious investor or future user need to be sure that team is enough educated to support project on any stage of development
Nice idea. Here is the website and I hope it will be useful for you. Ico for stayed for very little time. More of info to  WSPX

https://www.webspacex.io

Don’t forget to subscribe on their twitter. It is awesome.

https://twitter.com/webspacex

Great website I like that developers share some statistics with community members. It helped me to understand that webspacex's is perfect for investment. Why does their twitter amaze you?
I think you won’t be lonely in your opinion. Webspacex financial attractiveness is obvious even for a child. Well, I have found there some interesting information that I have never seen before and webspacex has been running since 2014. By the way, team sometimes answer on different twits.
It is nice to hear that developers are active users and they want to make their community more interested in the project.
I really agree with developer that WebSpacex is the next step for Freelance Platform and Analysis Tools revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.

Good idea. It seems logical because people will have access to all banking services and can use wspx,eth,dogecoin,litecoin at the same time. But I think it's really hard to provide it.
Maybe you are right but I think that WebSpaceX developers have enough powers and knowledge to make it real. They have a great experience in analysis, application, webmasters industry and they are able to raise cryptocurrency market on the next level.

Well, I need to read more about these freelance platform because I am working freelance and this project means a great job area for me. Extremely fast and reliable business.   I guess any serious investor or future user need to be sure that team is enough educated to support project on any stage of development
Nice idea. Here is the website and I hope it will be useful for you. Ico for stayed for very little time. More of info to  WSPX

Great website I like that developers share some statistics with community members. It helped me to understand that webspacex's is perfect for investment. Why does their twitter amaze you?
I think you won’t be lonely in your opinion. Webspacex financial attractiveness is obvious even for a child. Well, I have found there some interesting information that I have never seen before and webspacex has been running since 2014. By the way, team sometimes answer on different twits.
Activity: 336

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the analysis platform area. And I don’t talk about minor changes… Only theoretically...I  know how the project will be presented on the that area. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a hard task for this team of developers.
The more that this project will do in this area. innovation, transparency and many other innovations will be presented to this field. I'il be buyer.

I am a participant of the bounty campaign and waiting the token will be listed .I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I've been doing this for a long time. I've been involved in a lot of rewards but this project is different , unique and sure in the field. Also they will give us the biggest share I have ever seen in their awards. When Ico starts I'm very likely to buy. Whales will consider this project, I'm sure of that.

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future! The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
Activity: 336
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the analysis platform area. And I don’t talk about minor changes… Only theoretically...I  know how the project will be presented on the that area. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a hard task for this team of developers.
The more that this project will do in this area. innovation, transparency and many other innovations will be presented to this field. I'il be buyer.

I am a participant of the bounty campaign and waiting the token will be listed .I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I've been doing this for a long time. I've been involved in a lot of rewards but this project is different , unique and sure in the field. Also they will give us the biggest share I have ever seen in their awards. When Ico starts I'm very likely to buy. Whales will consider this project, I'm sure of that.

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future! The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The team is doing well for now. I was impressed to see them keep their promise. My trust in this team has doubled. Many investors will evaluate this project.
When the ICO starts, I will consider the 7 ETHs remaining in this project. The whales who see this project will definitely join the ICO. The project is very good. The ICO selling price can only be taken because the 10 satoshi is very cheap.

The last 2 days. Let's see how the whales will take this project. I have 4.5 ETH in my wallet for the WSPX. With this project I can make $ 5000 for $ 500. The team will achieve this in a professional way.

Supporting this wonderful project with artificial intelligence will affect many investors. The future is artificial intelligence. With the WebSpaceX App we will have the most accurate information.

I've researched the project a lot. I liked the road map. I just have a few questions about the webspacex application. Do you think we will pay for the application? Or will the application be completely free ? Do you have an answer?

I think they'll make it free. In the future I think the app can be purchased with money, but will be made free to hear the name of the application in the first place. Of course this is my idea.

I can see a lot of potential in this. Very few hours left for the ICO to begin. Let's see, I think that it will succeed. Good luck!

Problems with the use of analysis platform and freelance payment are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
The team is doing well for now. I was impressed to see them keep their promise. My trust in this team has doubled. Many investors will evaluate this project.
When the ICO starts, I will consider the 7 ETHs remaining in this project. The whales who see this project will definitely join the ICO. The project is very good. The ICO selling price can only be taken because the 10 satoshi is very cheap.

The last 2 days. Let's see how the whales will take this project. I have 4.5 ETH in my wallet for the WSPX. With this project I can make $ 5000 for $ 500. The team will achieve this in a professional way.

Supporting this wonderful project with artificial intelligence will affect many investors. The future is artificial intelligence. With the WebSpaceX App we will have the most accurate information.

I've researched the project a lot. I liked the road map. I just have a few questions about the webspacex application. Do you think we will pay for the application? Or will the application be completely free ? Do you have an answer?

I think they'll make it free. In the future I think the app can be purchased with money, but will be made free to hear the name of the application in the first place. Of course this is my idea.

I can see a lot of potential in this. Very few hours left for the ICO to begin. Let's see, I think that it will succeed. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: