Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 31. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 0
I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, this is a strong team. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! I'm glad to see such a promising project.
https://incredibles.eu/1078-2/ Welltrado been selected among TOP 10 companies out 302 that applied to the competition
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, this is a strong team. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! I'm glad to see such a promising project.
I am an official representative of Welltrado.
Yes, our goal is to connect many platforms to Welltrado. In this case, the investment process for investors will become much faster and easier.
They will be able to reach all loans in a single dashboard; therefore, no need to waste time on registering to many different platforms, passing many KYC procedures. Welltrado will be  "One-stop-shop" for investors to find millions of loans.

Also, by having such "Big data" of loans, we will know the global view about borrowers and risks. Therefore, by cooperating with partnering lending platforms, we will try to improve Risk assessment of loans.
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/why-it-is-worth-to-be-p2p-investor/ Why it is worth to be P2P investor?
Activity: 41
I am an official representative of Welltrado.
Yes, our goal is to connect many platforms to Welltrado. In this case, the investment process for investors will become much faster and easier.
They will be able to reach all loans in a single dashboard; therefore, no need to waste time on registering to many different platforms, passing many KYC procedures. Welltrado will be  "One-stop-shop" for investors to find millions of loans.

Also, by having such "Big data" of loans, we will know the global view about borrowers and risks. Therefore, by cooperating with partnering lending platforms, we will try to improve Risk assessment of loans.
Question:
Is the WTL token being traded somewhere on exchanges at the moment?
I found it on Yobit, but there is no action on the exchange? Or am I wrong?

Thanks

Answer:
Welltrado token is listed at Yobit and Tokia. And will be listed this month in several other exchanges.
However, it is not traded yet (token locked), as the crypto market went down drastically.

We believe that tokens that are used by the people can increase in value. Tokens that are created for speculation will die very fast.

That is why Welltrado team is releasing the first version of the dashboard to manage investments across multiple crypto and P2P investment platforms and then will unlock the tokens.
You can try it here: https://www.welltrado.com/login/
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Question:
Is the WTL token being traded somewhere on exchanges at the moment?
I found it on Yobit, but there is no action on the exchange? Or am I wrong?

Thanks
Activity: 37
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 6
What happened with your wallet?
Activity: 128
Founders tokens locked for 2 years.

WTL token will be listed at 4-6 exchanges till the end on October. Already can find at Yobit and Tokia.

Will release alfa version of aggregation tool in the upcoming 25 days.

nice to hear it, i like the yobit exchange platform. I hope the WTL reaches the maximum value, and of course the advantage for me.
Is the maximum investment on a single platform limited? Will the first lines of the rating for small investors be available?
In most of the cases it is not limited. However, there are some platforms that do not accept extremely big amounts due to low volumes of loans listed.
The rating will not be in the first version, it will come asap.
Activity: 168
Is the maximum investment on a single platform limited? Will the first lines of the rating for small investors be available?
Founders tokens locked for 2 years.

WTL token will be listed at 4-6 exchanges till the end on October. Already can find at Yobit and Tokia.

Will release alfa version of aggregation tool in the upcoming 25 days.
Activity: 28
Nice to have an option to trade what ever the outcome. I guess founders tokens locked for a time so waiting helps them not us? Shame had high hopes at one stage
Activity: 36
Hi, all!
Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Activity: 143
Nice to have an option to trade what ever the outcome. I guess founders tokens locked for a time so waiting helps them not us? Shame had high hopes at one stage
Welltrado provides a P2P investment platform with a return of 6-25 %. The return rate is based on BTC prices?
No, as an aggregator Welltrado works with fiat and crypto platforms. You can check the returns (it depends on your risk profile) you can get at specific platforms here: www.welltrado.com
Pages:
Jump to: