Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 5. (Read 33400 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Wemark is a growing community of leading independent photographers licensing their photos directly to customers, with no agency involved.
We’re a group of creators, marketers, designers and engineers, with a huge passion of transforming the way creators distribute their content and how they get paid for it. This is awesome project their ICO was successfully finish.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
This is very interesting, just check on Alexa, wemark are doing very well so far.
I just don't understand why Italy. Huh
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
They want to disrupt actors as Shutterstock or GettyImage. That's a very good point to use DLT to transform this kind of marketplace. Good luck.
Activity: 95
As a next generation platform, Wemark supports its own digital currency. Wemark Tokens allow for both customers and photographers to become a part of the platform's economy and value. Wemark is a growing community of leading independent photographers licensing their photos directly to customers, with no agency involved. Wemark uses blockchain technology to change stock photography forever.
By now, Wemark has released limited things after its sucessful ICO.
Personally, as one of investors during the ICO months ago, I hope that the Wemark team can boost the pace of development a little bit faster and more instensively.

Appreciate your support for Wemark's vision! With the marketplace currently up and running, users will be able to use their WMK tokens after they are unlocked and that will be a great milestone for the community. Once the token distribution is over soon, the team will continue to work further on developing the product.
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings,  This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this project works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
As a next generation platform, Wemark supports its own digital currency. Wemark Tokens allow for both customers and photographers to become a part of the platform's economy and value. Wemark is a growing community of leading independent photographers licensing their photos directly to customers, with no agency involved. Wemark uses blockchain technology to change stock photography forever.
By now, Wemark has released limited things after its sucessful ICO.
Personally, as one of investors during the ICO months ago, I hope that the Wemark team can boost the pace of development a little bit faster and more instensively.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 196
For me the idea is great, the team is defiantly right to execute, the challenges are mighty, although there are a couple large players there a very large number of smaller players such as Istock and Dreamstime that are still very good with long established client bases.
Activity: 124
A good idea to get the ownership back in the hands of creators/ photographers etc. Good luck.
So, is there any news about exchanges? Or maybe the team is waiting for the better market condition? Huh

Hello Angel..
At this point, we cannot disclose information regarding exchanges but I can assure you that the Wemark team have Plans that'll work in favor of the project while putting smiles on the faces of supporters. However, once there's enough info that can be made public, we'll make sure the community across all platforms are informed.

Ok, thank you for the response. I am really hoping to see the^^smiles on the faces of supporters^^ when we see the tokens trading on the exchanges. Wink
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
So, is there any news about exchanges? Or maybe the team is waiting for the better market condition? Huh

Hello Angel..
At this point, we cannot disclose information regarding exchanges but I can assure you that the Wemark team have Plans that'll work in favor of the project while putting smiles on the faces of supporters. However, once there's enough info that can be made public, we'll make sure the community across all platforms are informed.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Hey Platocravot, this information is all available on the teams about us page. Check it out here : https://www.wemark.com/about
Activity: 14
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
copper member
Activity: 294
The team looks strong and is familiar with digital content. Having backing from VC's is an added bonus that they believe in the project and the team behind it.
Hello when will the review of our photos will begin?
I have uploaded from the begining but still pending

Hello ZUZU, really sorry about the delay and inconvenience this may have caused you.
I can however assure you that the Wemark team is doing their best to process all requests in the system in a FCFS manner and soon, yours will be taken care of  Kiss
Hi guys, I haven't received the tokens, contrary to the email from you and the news published here. How do we deal with it, please?

Please send me a message on telegram via: https://t.me/AncAmaZix so we'll get it sorted out  Wink
Activity: 131
Hi guys, I haven't received the tokens, contrary to the email from you and the news published here. How do we deal with it, please?
Activity: 124
Hello when will the review of our photos will begin?
I have uploaded from the begining but still pending
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I really like the idea of this project, they allow customers to become part of the platform, as well as allowing the photographer to more work yet still make a profit. This project will grow very those who love the world of photographers.

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

Hey thermosgrey!
Thank you very much for the kind words.
The team is working hard on a unique product which benefits the content creators and the buyers.
For more details. feel free to follow Wemark on their Twitter page and the official community.
Pages:
Jump to: