Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡ - page 32. (Read 95175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The latest AMA has been uploaded to YouTube

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHCXmTLBSg

Make sure to leave a comment with what you think Smiley
Activity: 280
Have a recapped on WePower by reading the whitepaper.
Prepare for exciting times ahead!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RWWFVQjJGZXpQT3c/view

Share your thoughts below!
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I see some people are having big expectation for November, but we need to be careful and follow the market condition.  Until the market turns bullish we won't see the real price movements in wpr.
if you buy WPR when the price is increasing, the risk you receive will be greater,
I suggest you have to wait when the WPR price drops again
I also think that now the price of WPR has reached its peak in this period of time. The best solution is to sell tokens and buy them cheaper.

correction of WPR price is already taking place. don't like to play on such low distance movements.

A great place to discuss secondary market topics is the trading group! Join the discussion here https://t.me/WePower
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I see some people are having big expectation for November, but we need to be careful and follow the market condition.  Until the market turns bullish we won't see the real price movements in wpr.
if you buy WPR when the price is increasing, the risk you receive will be greater,
I also think that now the price of WPR has reached its peak in this period of time. The best solution is to sell tokens and buy them cheaper.

correction of WPR price is already taking place. don't like to play on such low distance movements.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Finally watched the last AMA! These guys are awesome, cant wait to see the platform release! really enjoyed the answer about wepower holder priority, can see companies getting competitive on green energy power purchasing, therefore needing more wpr, going to be awesome!!
Activity: 336

Its always best to do your own research, but in case you're not there already, feel free to join the WePower Market channel on telegram - https://t.me/WepowerMarket

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I am very pleased that the price of the token began to rise and soon we will see the price at which the tokens were sold on the ico. Very cool that I bought them when she was downstairs, because there is a huge development.

If we look over the charts than it's clear this is not a pump it entered into recovery phase and from last few days it slowly gaining the momentum for this rise. I also agreed with you it is brilliant project with big potential to explode.
Thanks mate, for the kind words and insights.
WePower has a market channel for trading discussion.
Do join it here https://t.me/WepowerMarket

I've already joined in WePower market telegram channel and i like all trading discussions there. Traders are very positive with this coin. I am also positive with this project because of its platform launch this month of November. Once it is launched the price volume will increase more and also the price value as well.
Exciting month of November indeed!
Activity: 546
I am very pleased that the price of the token began to rise and soon we will see the price at which the tokens were sold on the ico. Very cool that I bought them when she was downstairs, because there is a huge development.

If we look over the charts than it's clear this is not a pump it entered into recovery phase and from last few days it slowly gaining the momentum for this rise. I also agreed with you it is brilliant project with big potential to explode.

I've already joined in WePower market telegram channel and i like all trading discussions there. Traders are very positive with this coin. I am also positive with this project because of its platform launch this month of November. Once it is launched the price volume will increase more and also the price value as well.
The team just had an info packed AMA recently. If you missed it, check it out here: https://t.me/WePower/289

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Great things are happening  Cool Cool To discuss market trading, be sure to join the WePower Trading channel here: https://t.me/wepowermarket
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We have recently added WePower to Bitqist. Bitqist is the most easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform for buying, selling and storing more than 140 cryptocurrencies. Our mission is to drive mass adoption of cryptocurrency by offering a platform that anyone is able to use. We make your experience as convenient as possible with, among other features, instant trading, usage of terminology that is familiar to most people and a comprehensive help center. For more information, visit the WePower Exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
WePower is currently a top gainer in Binance and the performance of this coin is doing well!  I really like the great collaboration between blockchain and green energy technologies. The project has a good vision and well structured. The existing MVP is really impressive and its whitepaper is very comprehensive and well written.
yes, transaction volume increased significantly to more than $ 35 million USD and the price increased 38.37%. hopefully this uptrend continues
Activity: 546
WePower is currently a top gainer in Binance and the performance of this coin is doing well!  I really like the great collaboration between blockchain and green energy technologies. The project has a good vision and well structured. The existing MVP is really impressive and its whitepaper is very comprehensive and well written.
Merit: 10
Not just because price has come down but seeing the current status of readiness of platform you can say with confidence it is best time to buy-back or entry point. Your investment isn't going nowhere and in a scenario when Estonian state is going all in for tokenization where everything is traded for tokens. I just bout more to reduce my overall cost because my entry was at above 10 cent.
is your news correct if Estonia will change payments with ICO and WPR tokens to be used? please provide information about it,
because it is very important for all of us

Please keep in mind:

WePower has a 2 token system (WPR token and energy token pegged to 1 kwh). With WPR token holder will be able to receive 0.9% of energy tokens produced by renewable plants. 1 energy token equals to 1 kwh

WPR token will allow its holders:

1) Priority pass to participate in an auction for energy tokens of a newly connected energy plant. It provides an opportunity to buy green energy at the most favorable conditions. This will become an asset itself because large energy buyers will want to re-purchase these tokens for their own use. The supply of WPR tokens is limited.

2) Access to the green energy donation pool, which will be constantly filled with 0.9% energy donations required from all green energy project developers that want to join and fundraise on the WePower platform.
Pages:
Jump to: