Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 143. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

We were told that test version gaming platform will be available during the period ICO.  Soon we'll see everything.

Exactly within one month we'll see the platform and have time to check everything. ICO ends already in early July. Wait is not long.
Yes, as far as I remember, in June, a demo version may be ready.

The team claims that demo version will be exactly ready for ICO, this means June. I do not think that they will be retreating from the road map.
Well and good. I think this will attract even more investors and increase the credibility of the project among those who have not yet bought tokens
unless of course they will not be disappointed by the kind of demo version. This too often happens. Developers should be on top and then they will be able to attract maximum attention.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

We were told that test version gaming platform will be available during the period ICO.  Soon we'll see everything.

Exactly within one month we'll see the platform and have time to check everything. ICO ends already in early July. Wait is not long.

The team claims that demo version will be exactly ready for ICO, this means June. I do not think that they will be retreating from the road map.
I also think that they will be in time. So far, the team has done everything according to the road map, I think, and here it will be so.
Activity: 448

Well and good. I think this will attract even more investors and increase the credibility of the project among those who have not yet bought tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 182

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I heard about two international conferences. Will they take place during the main stage of sales or later? I would like to understand how this will affect the project
Past conference had positive impact on the project. Most likely, and the following will bring positive. Exact dates and places are still unknown.
it is clear that these news are being prepared to stimulate the main stages of sales and announcements will be later in order to blow up the community with positive news
Activity: 112
I heard about two international conferences. Will they take place during the main stage of sales or later? I would like to understand how this will affect the project
Past conference had positive impact on the project. Most likely, and the following will bring positive. Exact dates and places are still unknown.
Activity: 112
In white paper, I see that the team from Russia? Can you tell me what experience you have in cryptography and in what projects did you take part?
I do not like that when buying tokens investors do not pass Kyc. You understand that you will not enroll any large and good exchange. Such exchanges as Binance or Bittrex work legally and will not work with you. Now all good ICOs pass kyc if this project wants to work legally and enter the American market and so on.
It can not be said that the team is from russia, there are citizens of both Ukraine and Belarus. What do you mean speaking about KYC?

I said that ICO is working transparently and show from where they got the money. Also, the exchanges, full transparency, work. If you are interested, then study this question yourself and understand that no big exchange will work with you. in the American markets you will not work exactly. My English is bad and it's hard for me to explain it to you. And by the way, your thread is like solid spam. Some and the same accounts write every day about your project positive comments. Causes suspicion.
Partly you are right, I think. I think developers need to produce a demo version or something like that. I would like to see how the development is carried out

Activity: 434
Activity: 308
I bought tokens of this platform. I'm ready to argue that the project will be successful and at least give X2 almost immediately after the ICO.

Well, no one knows. It's just a forecast. But here all just believe in a project means investing in it and not so no.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Username: diimazavr
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/diimazavr-1080044
Telegram: @Offdime
Link to the content:
1. https://golos.io/ethereum/@diimazavr/winstars-ico-live
Ethereum address: 0xDaeb3f47f60FE496A0828DAA3939c168c971367B
Activity: 154
read, will soon be a recognition of the project in Barcelona ?. This is a very good step for the development of the project. I wonder how this will affect investors?
No, I didn't read this news. WINSTARS is going to present its project in Barcelona? Or I don't understand how the project can be recognized there.
Activity: 322
read, will soon be a recognition of the project in Barcelona ?. This is a very good step for the development of the project. I wonder how this will affect investors?

about it they wrote in the chat but for the time being I did not see official announcements. I do not even really understand what kind of event it is probably better to follow how this will affect the project itself.
Activity: 308
Activity: 186
In white paper, I see that the team from Russia? Can you tell me what experience you have in cryptography and in what projects did you take part?
I do not like that when buying tokens investors do not pass Kyc. You understand that you will not enroll any large and good exchange. Such exchanges as Binance or Bittrex work legally and will not work with you. Now all good ICOs pass kyc if this project wants to work legally and enter the American market and so on.
It can not be said that the team is from russia, there are citizens of both Ukraine and Belarus. What do you mean speaking about KYC?

I said that ICO is working transparently and show from where they got the money. Also, the exchanges, full transparency, work. If you are interested, then study this question yourself and understand that no big exchange will work with you. in the American markets you will not work exactly. My English is bad and it's hard for me to explain it to you. And by the way, your thread is like solid spam. Some and the same accounts write every day about your project positive comments. Causes suspicion.
And where do investors write, if not on the forum? There is also a discussion about the news. If today there is no news, there is no discussion. The last day of pre-sale, now it's important how the ICO will start and end

well, we will wait for the main stage of sales there will be a lot of positive news. And the launch of the demo version is important.
Activity: 140

And where do investors write, if not on the forum? There is also a discussion about the news. If today there is no news, there is no discussion. The last day of pre-sale, now it's important how the ICO will start and end
Activity: 94
Today ends pre-sale. Tell all the tokens that will not be sold will be burned?

It's better to ask the administrator. Perhaps these tokens will be spent for some purpose
now I will follow how the development moves.
Activity: 123
Today ends pre-sale. Tell all the tokens that will not be sold will be burned?
Activity: 294

Partly you are right, I think. I think developers need to produce a demo version or something like that. I would like to see how the development is carried out
Jump to: