Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 24. (Read 207099 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is the creative ideas of course by utilizing gambling replaced with model blockhain, I think it will be an awful lot of people who would be interested in it, just how the team will continue to manage the project will go well.
Well, all people want a transparent game. Moreover, it will be possible to win much more. I myself would like to try poker for myself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Now they only need to buy tokens on crypto-exchanges from other investors.

It's true, who changed his mind and wanted to buy the project's tokens, that will have to wait for the listing to end and buy coins on the exchange.
Activity: 139
The team has already summed up the results? Fresh news has already been received from the team? What is the next step the team plans to implement?
As long as the team will audit the ICO sales and Bounty campaign, we won't know the latest news. I think the next important step is to add a token to the exchange. We're all waiting for him.
Activity: 256
The team has already summed up the results? Fresh news has already been received from the team? What is the next step the team plans to implement?
Activity: 56
This is the creative ideas of course by utilizing gambling replaced with model blockhain, I think it will be an awful lot of people who would be interested in it, just how the team will continue to manage the project will go well.
Activity: 138
Does the project team plan to attract additional capital from the private fund to work on the platform? Or the funds are now enough to complete the development in due time?
Well, the soft cap is already assembled. I think this is enough to launch the platform on time.
I also wonder if there will be new large investors before the tokens start trading on the exchanges, the team would consider their offer? I see that the interest of investors in Winstars has now increased.
Well, let's see how this all works. I think there will be a lot of investors when the project becomes more popular.
The prospect for the future is great. I think that the Affiliate program will be an incentive to increase the number of all participants. And players will enjoy the variety of games and fair winnings.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
ICO is over
Tokens Sold on ICO 22 789 241 / 80 500 000
Cool So that's great. What does this all mean? I think soon the tokens will appear on the exchange and we will be able to make very good money on this  Grin
Is there already some information on crypto exchanges?
The team guarantees listing on 2 crypto exchanges within 3 (three) weeks after the end of ICO. So far, the names of these exchanges are not listed anywhere. We'll wait for the news.
It's good that the team will not drag out this issue, many already want to start trading.
I think during these three weeks of waiting some new entrants will be willing to buy WINSTARS platform tokens. Of course, subject to the continuation of the marketing campaign of the project.
Now they only need to buy tokens on crypto-exchanges from other investors.
Activity: 138
I realized from the outset that the project could bring me a good profit. I hope that the audit period will pass quickly and we'll see the tokens on the exchange.
This will be the standard counting procedure. I think that now the team is negotiating with exchanges. Let's see what the team will offer us. I'd like to see a authoritative exchange.
I realized from the outset that the project could bring me a good profit. I hope that the audit period will pass quickly and we'll see the tokens on the exchange.

I wish you a successful start.
ICO is over
Excellent result. Considering that most of the investments have been collected in recent time. I think that now we will all wait for the launch of the platform. After all, this will stimulate the growth of the   token.
Developers could also raise more funds if large investors came earlier. Big money always attracts other smaller investors. The fees would have been more active

If they also have a seed funding they can easily develop the project. a lot of gambling sites don't need to make an ICO but they are able to develop a great platform.
I think that the project was conceived as global and of high quality, so the developers needed to attract investors with additional capital. More means gives more opportunities.
I agree with your opinion. Also, this way of getting the investment gives a chance to complete the development faster. I think that the idea of holding ICO is quite logical for this project.
ICO is over
Excellent result. Considering that most of the investments have been collected in recent time. I think that now we will all wait for the launch of the platform. After all, this will stimulate the growth of the   token.
Developers could also raise more funds if large investors came earlier. Big money always attracts other smaller investors. The fees would have been more active

If they also have a seed funding they can easily develop the project. a lot of gambling sites don't need to make an ICO but they are able to develop a great platform.
I think that the project was conceived as global and of high quality, so the developers needed to attract investors with additional capital. More means gives more opportunities.
Activity: 104
ICO is over

We can also say about other projects of ICO. But I, for example as a simple participant, are glad to be able to profit from investing in such a platform. We don't often get this opportunity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
ICO is over

Activity: 134
ICO is over
Cool So that's great. What does this all mean? I think soon the tokens will appear on the exchange and we will be able to make very good money on this  Grin
The team guarantees listing on 2 crypto exchanges within 3 (three) weeks after the end of ICO. So far, the names of these exchanges are not listed anywhere. We'll wait for the news.
It's good that the team will not drag out this issue, many already want to start trading.
I think during these three weeks of waiting some new entrants will be willing to buy WINSTARS platform tokens. Of course, subject to the continuation of the marketing campaign of the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
ICO is over
This is an important fact for investors. After all, a large number of tokens on the exchange can reduce the value of investment. But in the long run, I think that after the active start of the platform, the price will  be high.
As I understand If most tokens belong to large investors, then they will not immediately sell tokens. So the price of the token will not fall much, since it will sell small amounts
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Does the project team plan to attract additional capital from the private fund to work on the platform? Or the funds are now enough to complete the development in due time?
I have not heard about additional fundraising. Now developers need to engage in high-quality implementation of technologies in the platform, so that there are no problems with the work in the future.
I do not know how to deal with investments during the audit period, but as I remember, the team said that the unsold tokens would be burnt. Am I right?
I think that the tokens that were not sold should be destroyed, but I did not see the representatives answer what they decided to do with these tokens. Maybe they will make an announcement today

This is an important fact for investors. After all, a large number of tokens on the exchange can reduce the value of investment. But in the long run, I think that after the active start of the platform, the price will  be high.
I think we'll know the details soon. But in white paper, I didn't see such data about unsold tokens. Let's see what the strategy of the team will be.
Activity: 147
I have not heard about additional fundraising. Now developers need to engage in high-quality implementation of technologies in the platform, so that there are no problems with the work in the future.
I do not know how to deal with investments during the audit period, but as I remember, the team said that the unsold tokens would be burnt. Am I right?
I think that the tokens that were not sold should be destroyed, but I did not see the representatives answer what they decided to do with these tokens. Maybe they will make an announcement today

Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: