Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 7. (Read 207087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Was on vacation, came back only yesterday, did not fill in the sheet for KYC, can I do it like that now?
You need to address this issue in the Telegram chat , or other possible ways to quickly resolve the issue with the passage of KYC and not be late.
Participants should take a very serious approach to the final phase of the ICO verification and audit. Moreover, this process does not take much time.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Was on vacation, came back only yesterday, did not fill in the sheet for KYC, can I do it like that now?
You need to address this issue in the Telegram chat , or other possible ways to quickly resolve the issue with the passage of KYC and not be late.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Counting the Bounty campaign is coming to an end. And on this I think that soon we will see new developments on the project. I will wait for the launch of the first games.
All investors are waiting for the first games to be released. Smiley I have no doubt that we will get the result. The road map shows us the direction in which the team is moving.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Counting the Bounty campaign is coming to an end. And on this I think that soon we will see new developments on the project. I will wait for the launch of the first games.
Activity: 448
Good project and very active team. I think we'll see a quick launch of the platform and new games, the Affiliate program will be a great promotion of the platform.
What was the price per token for ICO?

I note on their website that they sold 22M of 80M so will be looking out for it when it is on markets to see if it is cheaper than ICO price.  
PreSale:  16 cents.
Main Sale: The token cost is 20 cents.
I think that the team will be able to organize the work on the project so that the value of the token on the exchange only rose.
The first phase of the project development will not show us the actual value of the WINS tokens. I hope to get a fair evaluation after running all the features of the platform.
In any case, investors will be able to receive tokens only on exchange. By this, those participants who supported the project at an early stage of development will wait for the growth of the value of WINS. 
The value of the token will be affected by the platform's readiness to launch. If the team will follow their plans, we can get excellent results.

I note on their website that they sold 22M of 80M so will be looking out for it when it is on markets to see if it is cheaper than ICO price.  
I think that the team will be able to organize the work on the project so that the value of the token on the exchange only rose.
The first phase of the project development will not show us the actual value of the WINS tokens. I hope to get a fair evaluation after running all the features of the platform.
In any case, investors will be able to receive tokens only on exchange. By this, those participants who supported the project at an early stage of development will wait for the growth of the value of WINS. 
I am sure that the team will be able to offer a list of reliable exchange partners. Now we need to wait a bit and support the team. Community opinion is also important for developers. Good luck to you.

At the moment it is very difficult to get to a good exchange. The team should take care of this at the launch stage and should have preliminary agreements.
At this stage of development, I think the team has preliminary agreements. I saw earlier that they were writing about working with several exchange partners. We just don't have that information yet.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Too much hype over the KYC for the Bounty campaign is confusing for potential project investors.
Confusing!!!
All matters of KYC bounty participant verification have nothing to do with investors. So I think that bounty activity will not confuse investors.

The confusion caused, I believe, occurs in all campaigns, separate groups are created for ICO and Bounty, but some people don't know how to differentiate one from the other.
Merit: 100
I am sure that the team will be able to offer a list of reliable exchange partners. Now we need to wait a bit and support the team. Community opinion is also important for developers. Good luck to you.

At the moment it is very difficult to get to a good exchange. The team should take care of this at the launch stage and should have preliminary agreements.
Activity: 336
The team should direct the primary forces to create the first version of the. This work will help to find support among other participants of the gambling industry.

At the moment, everything is going on within the limits of the rules, ICO has been successfully carried out, the test version of the product is working, so do not worry about the delay, the most interesting stage is just beginning and I'm waiting for the product's success in 2019!
I'm counting on it, too. The team prepares a PR campaign for the Winstars platform. So this contributes to the recognition of the project and its capabilities. We'll wait for the messages.
Activity: 448

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

As I understand from the messages in Telegram, the participants of the bounty themselves delay the verification process. I think that only quality work should be appreciated.
The team is busy with this work, but I have heard about the pressure of the bounty participants on the managers who are engaged in analysis and verification. 
I think investors should not pay attention to the temporary audit delays. The result, of course, depends on the developers, but their experience will help to create a high quality platform. I hope that new partners will support Winstars.
The team should direct the primary forces to create the first version of the. This work will help to find support among other participants of the gambling industry.

At the moment, everything is going on within the limits of the rules, ICO has been successfully carried out, the test version of the product is working, so do not worry about the delay, the most interesting stage is just beginning and I'm waiting for the product's success in 2019!
I'm looking forward to it. I really want to see a presentation of new games on the platform. I think it will be interesting.
Too much hype over the KYC for the Bounty campaign is confusing for potential project investors.
Confusing!!!
All matters of KYC bounty participant verification have nothing to do with investors. So I think that bounty activity will not confuse investors.
Investors draw conclusions based not only on the reviews of the bounty participants. I think that the project has a great team that will provide quality product development. The quality of work determines the popularity of Winstars.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
As I understand from the messages in Telegram, the participants of the bounty themselves delay the verification process. I think that only quality work should be appreciated.
The team is busy with this work, but I have heard about the pressure of the bounty participants on the managers who are engaged in analysis and verification. 
I think investors should not pay attention to the temporary audit delays. The result, of course, depends on the developers, but their experience will help to create a high quality platform. I hope that new partners will support Winstars.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Confusing!!!
Pages:
Jump to: