Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 76. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

I think this is a good start. Of course, active players will want to get more opportunity to test the platform. But such a presentation for investors said about activity of developers. It is excellent.
Let's see how the demo version looks after barcelona. I think developers will add a lot to the platform's functionality.
The team collected enough investment to offer high-quality alpha version? After all, there is still no investment fund has collected the full amount. But I see that the road map this period specified for the release of the first version of the product.
I do not think that there is enough money for the alpha version. All is still going according to plan. To start, let the beta version show and then see the alpha version by October.
apparently you are confusing something? First there should be an alpha version and after that there will already be a beta version ...
And money is already enough as a soft cap is collected.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I think this is a good start. Of course, active players will want to get more opportunity to test the platform. But such a presentation for investors said about activity of developers. It is excellent.
Let's see how the demo version looks after barcelona. I think developers will add a lot to the platform's functionality.
The team collected enough investment to offer high-quality alpha version? After all, there is still no investment fund has collected the full amount. But I see that the road map this period specified for the release of the first version of the product.
I do not think that there is enough money for the alpha version. All is still going according to plan. To start, let the beta version show and then see the alpha version by October.
As far as I understand the beta version will be shown at the conference in Barcelona.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Many are waiting for the beta version to make a positive investment decision.

What do they say about the presentation of the platform? Is it still planed for July 4? Timing has not been transferred again?
So far, for dates like everything without changes. There is such a link: https://playwinstars.com/
●Social Crypto Trading●

What do they say about the presentation of the platform? Is it still planed for July 4? Timing has not been transferred again?
So far, for dates like everything without changes. There is such a link: https://playwinstars.com/
Of course, this indicates that the work is ongoing and the team is at work. I think players and investors will be able to appreciate this.
Activity: 448

Activity: 140
I found information about the event in Barcelona. There will be attended by about 500 people and different industries that support the development of the block chain unit. As I understand it, it will be the first to consider the latest technologies, including  , cryptography and AI, as well as how they can be used in the gaming industry and beyond.
It is interesting. A lot of people will take part in this event. Hence, more investors will be able to learn more about WINSTARS and invest in the project if it interests them. I think the developers are counting on this.
Activity: 130

●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 182

Activity: 164
I like to see that team very accurately adheres to the road map.  Me such projects inspire confidence. Now very active phase of development, despite the fact that the ICO will be another three weeks.   I am happy to support you.
I already bought tokens for myself. But I'm all very interested in how the meeting in Barcelona will take place.
An important event for the team. I'm sure they'll make a good presentation. Now we already see their activity, so I personally expect a good investment from the big participants after the presentation.
This conference is expected to have a lot of good news, it will be interesting to see then a general video report.
Well, for us, the most important thing is to see the results of the agreement with the partners or major investors and also the beta that will be shown there.
It really is so. Big investors are very selective in sourcing projects for investment. I think that the project readiness  to work helps   WINSTARS team get good support.
●Social Crypto Trading●
I like to see that team very accurately adheres to the road map.  Me such projects inspire confidence. Now very active phase of development, despite the fact that the ICO will be another three weeks.   I am happy to support you.
I already bought tokens for myself. But I'm all very interested in how the meeting in Barcelona will take place.
An important event for the team. I'm sure they'll make a good presentation. Now we already see their activity, so I personally expect a good investment from the big participants after the presentation.
This conference is expected to have a lot of good news, it will be interesting to see then a general video report.
Well, for us, the most important thing is to see the results of the agreement with the partners or major investors and also the beta that will be shown there.
Activity: 336
Are all investors private individuals? Are there any companies that supported the project publicly as investors?
Activity: 434
I found information about the event in Barcelona. There will be attended by about 500 people and different industries that support the development of the block chain unit. As I understand it, it will be the first to consider the latest technologies, including  , cryptography and AI, as well as how they can be used in the gaming industry and beyond.
I think that's why the developers chose this city and this Conference for its presentation. This will contribute to the development of the project as a whole. The team will be able to submit their best qualities.
All events where developers can meet new partners or investors, amounts to is important for WINSTARS. This project is new for the market of gambling on this will be of great interest.
Yes, I also liked that at this stage the project has no competitors, maybe they will be in the future but the project has all chances to take the lead up to this point.
With a good marketing company, the audience that plays on centralized services will also use this platform because it's increasingly transparent
Activity: 308
I think that's why the developers chose this city and this Conference for its presentation. This will contribute to the development of the project as a whole. The team will be able to submit their best qualities.
All events where developers can meet new partners or investors, amounts to is important for WINSTARS. This project is new for the market of gambling on this will be of great interest.
Yes, I also liked that at this stage the project has no competitors, maybe they will be in the future but the project has all chances to take the lead up to this point.
Activity: 156
Activity: 172
Activity: 179
Activity: 187
If the project is not able to collect a hard cap, will the team prolong the terms of ico?  It seems to me that 80 500 000 tokens are a large number for summer sales.
I, like many participants, wait for the timely and complete completion of the sale. But, there are different options for achieving a full collection of investments. Large investors are still relevant. After all, the team must collect the full amount to achieve their goals.
Activity: 127
If the project is not able to collect a hard cap, will the team prolong the terms of ico?  It seems to me that 80 500 000 tokens are a large number for summer sales.
Pages:
Jump to: