Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 World Peace Coin 🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The amount of compensation that is allocated to the bounty program will be fixed or will it still depend on fees?
I think it's still going to be a percentage of the fees. For a fixed remuneration is not very logical
Activity: 199
The amount of compensation that is allocated to the bounty program will be fixed or will it still depend on fees?
Activity: 256
a very good project that if it becomes popular it can help many people in the world.
I already bought tokens of the company now I'm waiting for the start of the project. I think everything will be fine
I'm also waiting for the start of the project I think it will be a great success since the project will take its niche
Activity: 217
a very good project that if it becomes popular it can help many people in the world.
I already bought tokens of the company now I'm waiting for the start of the project. I think everything will be fine
Activity: 263
Activity: 66
how much money do you need to collect minimally, so that ico is recognized as having taken place Huh
Activity: 392
Is the platform planned in the former Soviet Union, for example, in Ukraine?
and that people in Ukraine so poorly live?

in fact, as an investor, I do not care what country, only my earnings are important to me
Activity: 280
and that people in Ukraine so poorly live?
Activity: 246
Activity: 176
A good project, but I do not really understand who will determine the countries that need help
some countries already exist in the project road map. Apparently these are the ones that will be able to give the most profit to investors
And this is right, because if the project does not make a profit, then it will not be able to attract investors
Well, well, I already bought a few tokens to support the project. I think this will allow me to earn
and while I start with the bounty program it's also good to get tokens for free
Activity: 95
A good project, but I do not really understand who will determine the countries that need help
some countries already exist in the project road map. Apparently these are the ones that will be able to give the most profit to investors
And this is right, because if the project does not make a profit, then it will not be able to attract investors
Well, well, I already bought a few tokens to support the project. I think this will allow me to earn
Activity: 218
Activity: 364
Activity: 125
Activity: 224
The idea sounds good, there should be more projects like this ones. I'm going to follow it closely.
Activity: 145
what development prospects do you have for the next year.
Activity: 118
I'm interested in the extraction of your currency. I would like to know what kind of defense this I need for it
I understand you need a personal computer and a wallet
And of course buy tokens. The more tokens, the more production
Activity: 209
I'm interested in the extraction of your currency. I would like to know what kind of defense this I need for it
I understand you need a personal computer and a wallet
Activity: 202
Activity: 197
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Pages:
Jump to: