Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌎 ✨ World Peace Coin ✨ 🌎 - page 2. (Read 16194 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i jusst want to say the picture you use to info news is so cute lol
Activity: 114
I'm so happy to know that ICO will start on March 25th. Hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 135
Merit: 13
We have welcomed the new and excellent team members! !
Eugene Sia🎉🎉
He is Blockchain technology enthusiast with international experience and over 10 years in management experience.

https://worldpeacecoin.io/#team
It is big news to everyone!

WPProject announces partnership with Paygregate Co., Ltd, a large enterprise in Myanmar.
Paygregate Co., Ltd is a company establishing settlement infrastructure in Myanmar. It is also a company with 1000 employees.
As a service developed by Paygregate Co., Ltd, this is one example. http://www.connectnpay.com/

By partnering with Paygregate Co., Ltd WPC will be available as a currency in Myanmar. And WPC will spread to Southeast Asia and the world.
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Keep up the great work!
Thank you!
I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting.
Thanks for the feedback!
What kind of information do you want to know?
Please ask anything!
Activity: 111
I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting.

Members of WPC Telegram Group have reached 2000 member! !
Thank you WPC members ʕ´•(ᴥ)•`ʔ ! !
https://t.me/joinchat/HMsabE3J1lGjJCE7rLv-aQ

A project can provide benefits for all people especially for those who are less capable. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project and make this project can succeed success.

Thank you. I also believe in that way.
Participation by as many people as possible helps disadvantaged people and increases the value of the currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
A project can provide benefits for all people especially for those who are less capable. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project and make this project can succeed success.

TW and FB followers exceed 1000 people!
Please tell me if this ICO  have a participation benefits?
Briefly, we can contribute to world peace.
And from the investor's point of view, it will be possible to enter the microfinance business which was difficult until now individually.
Furthermore, by PoL, you can get incomparable gain without seeing anything else!
Please check the details!
https://worldpeacecoin.io/whitepaper/
Activity: 20
Please tell me if this ICO  have a participation benefits?
Hello, How much worth your token today?

Hi!
1 ETH = 1939 WPC
1 BTC = 31782 WPC
1 BCH = 3668 WPC
1 ADA = 0.6786 WPC
 Cheesy
the concept of your project is good, cryptocurrency which aims to channel world poverty. but it needs to work hard and maximize its promotion, so it can be accepted by the investors and can compete with other ICO project.
That's right. We are now working hard to strengthen marketing🔥🔥
Activity: 85
 Hello, How much worth your token today?
Activity: 86
the concept of your project is good, cryptocurrency which aims to channel world poverty. but it needs to work hard and maximize its promotion, so it can be accepted by the investors and can compete with other ICO project.
Vietnamese tranlation please  Embarrassed
Thank you
Is there a demand in Vietnam?
This project is a noble idea, and I like it! I want to help you - I will participate in a charity event on blogs, and I will tell people about your project!
Good luck!  Wink
really?
Thank you!
Please let me know when your article is complete!
Pages:
Jump to: