Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 62. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Why only noobs are super exited about this project ? ))
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Wow! It is not often possible to see a company with such great experience entering the crypto-currency market. The project is excellent. I think investing in tokens would be a good idea
Activity: 11
Good news!

Right Now support of Worldcore answered me and they will resend tokens what was burned on wallets that doesn't support ERC20(like coinbase)!

That's really nice moment. BTW I bet that will it be single action, so others must be more watchful!
This is what I call "professional manners".
Definitely a good signal from Worldcore.

You're so right man. I'm delighted with this approach of the company
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
Good news!

Right Now support of Worldcore answered me and they will resend tokens what was burned on wallets that doesn't support ERC20(like coinbase)!

That's really nice moment. BTW I bet that will it be single action, so others must be more watchful!
This is what I call "professional manners".
Definitely a good signal from Worldcore.
Activity: 69
I think that hardly anyone will find such a high-quality ISO at the moment. Devs worked hard and got a fair result. Good job!

The company has great prospects and, it seems to me, even greater results await them

I'm absolutely agree with you. Such a potential is guaranteed to be realized
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I was checking by ETH wallet and i saw that I received WRC token on my wallet so i would like to ask if this is official contract address of worldcore (https://ethplorer.io/address/0x72adadb447784dd7ab1f472467750fc485e4cb2d)?
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
When can we dump our bounty tokens?  Grin

Did you already get yours on the medium bounty campaign?
Don't dump the coins, worldcore is a project of fintechEU and is known all over the world in the technological business.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
When can we dump our bounty tokens?  Grin
Activity: 164
I think that hardly anyone will find such a high-quality ICO at the moment. Devs worked hard and got a fair result. Good job!
Activity: 6
ICO is going well! I hope the project will bring you profit and will develop further.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Good news!

That is very kind of them, and shows what a good project this is. Not just in resending the tokens, but also in responding so quickly at what is obviously a very busy time.
Activity: 100
On which platform can we trade?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Can tokens be traded on etherdelta already?? It seems we can trade?? https://etherdelta.com/#WRC-ETH
Activity: 13
Phenomenal result. More than six million for the pre-sale stage.  We look forward to double success from ISO!
Activity: 7
Good news!

I am very glad that every problem the company decides almost immediately after its occurrence.
Activity: 9
Good news!

And again the WorldCore showed how important it is to the customer relationship Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
the amount is almost 8 million Cheesy now everything is more than good!

Yes, almost 80,000,000 WRC tokens sold by this moment Smiley

We are preparing bright updates of referral program and more functional bonus policy.
Activity: 4
the amount is almost 8 million Cheesy now everything is more than good!
Activity: 18
Good news!

Activity: 18
Hey anyone. I have bought wrc yesterday but util now i still not received wrc in my ETH wallet. what's wrong with payment ?
Solved? The tokens were sent to my erc20 address less than one hour after my purchase.
The website generated a dedicated URL for each transaction, you can check there the status of it there.
I have use eth wallet in Coinbase. and i still not received wrc

Coinbase dosent support ERC20 !!!

Enter the Ethereum address to receive WRC tokens. You need a ERC20 token compatible Ethereum wallet. Please use only address that you control (no Coinbase, Blockchain.info etc).

Any unsupported digital currencies or tokens sent to a Coinbase address will effectively be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: