Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 www.Entry.money 🚀 ENTRY 💰 The People’s Bank of Blockchain ⚜️ - page 3. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Hi!
how much has been raised so far?

I see that the price is still 0.15$, so have been sold less than 85.000.000 tokens?

Thank you!

i thinks its correct
75.000.001 – 85.000.000 price 0.15€
if it's already exceeded 85.000.000 that price will change to 0.16€

so, in the past 2 months they have sold less than 10.000.000 tokens Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi!

I see that the price is still 0.15$, so have been sold less than 85.000.000 tokens?

Thank you!

i thinks its correct
75.000.001 – 85.000.000 price 0.15€
if it's already exceeded 85.000.000 that price will change to 0.16€
Hi!

Thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The current crypto-Tokens are meant only for speculation. ENTRY platform will usher in a new structure where crypto players will have the option to diversify their stash into fixed income instruments
i really don't know why this thread have some few posts...
anyways, i can't find info about how the ico is going.

On the official site i see only that the pre-ico is over and they sold all the 75M tokens..

edit: how do you think you can do better than tenx?
Activity: 123
An innovative project which solves a problem with making instant secure payments and transactions, on withdrawal and easy withdrawal of crypto money. Operations with crypto-currencies will become more open and simple for all.

ENTRY is the first bank in the world where you can choose a fee fee. Service fees are mostly distributed to participants, not to companies. All financial services from a single window system. Work globally. The service is directed to every person or business.
Activity: 67
Could you please explain why this project is better than other similar banking project?

Why don't you read WP and find it out yourself?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Could you please explain why this project is better than other similar banking project?
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Translate English/Spanish/French
Hello everyone, WhitePaper and ANN are now available in French at this link for those interested!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
ENTRY Token pre-sale was ended successfully and we can join the main sale, by the way, first 100 investors got "double" bonus, it's kinda cool. I like the idea of the Entry and I think it will become very popular after few years.
Activity: 378
 sorry this is real? Working globally. Services directed to every person or business. ENTRY is the first Bank in the world where you can choose charge fees. Service fees are mostly distributed to participants, not to the company. It’s time to forget your old bank. and why ico sales results do not exist? why  Huh whether you can explain  Huh
Activity: 280
The team have a very good start and marketing technique so there is no reason that they will not reach their goal if they continue like this. Smart investing is their key but they need to upgrade it once the platform become crowded to give satisfaction to all the customers.
Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Comes another project that uses the financial platform. Creating a People's Bank that has been using Blockchain technology. A very remarkable idea, and supported by a reliable team. in some countries this project already has its representatives, I think this project has a chance to succeed. The young people of this project will be successful.
my experience about project themed bank like this already successful and much sought after by investors and I am sure that the project is also supported by many future investors so it will be easier to reach the target.

Big challenge is the mass adoption. They need to reach more and more customers to become successful. Also, be transparent in terms of development. And of course should be fast, so those investors, hopefully not big whales are all in this project, will have confidence in supporting their developments.

While I can see crypto to continue its rise and becomes a trillion market it still won't be easy for some platforms like crypto banks. In order to be effective they're gonna need to offer insurance security on its holders I guess? 
Activity: 30
Don't miss your chance! First new 100 lucky ENTRY token buyers will get 2x (DOUBLE) bought ENTRY tokens!
ENTRY ICO registrations: 30000+
AIRDROP 25 free ENTRY till 50000 registrations.
ENTRY Token pre–sale was ended successfully!
Buy ENTRY Tokens HERE: https://tokensale.entry.money

Referrals and many more inside!

http://i66.tinypic.com/2hrd4is.jpg
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I like that entrepreneurs can offer their services and products around the world in their own crypto currency, which does not depend on currency fluctuations.
Activity: 30
Don't miss your chance! First new 100 lucky ENTRY token buyers will get 2x (DOUBLE) bought ENTRY tokens!
 ENTRY ICO registrations: 30000+
AIRDROP 25 free ENTRY till 50000 registrations.
 ENTRY Token pre–sale was ended successfully!
Buy ENTRY Tokens HERE: https://tokensale.entry.money  

Referrals and many more inside!

https://ibb.co/dkSDXo
Activity: 390
 ENTRY ICO is Live! First round price 0.15 Eur/ ENTRY Token, good this project Entry.Money Partners Bancor.Network , Credits.com, and Welltrado and this is ico finish 31st of August   Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: