Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] wysker - Join the Mobile Shopping Revolution✨ - page 4. (Read 2638 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
The presale is still running, and the bonus is avaliable!
 hope that all of you had a Merry Christmas and I wish happy holidays to everyone!  🎁🎅🎄
If you have any questions make sure to join in the best Telegram group where you can get answers live! https://t.me/joinchat/GdV8ekvBPvz1J0uTqGEfvw
Our toke sale going strong, if you want you can get some free tokens here! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26728727
Hi, Wysker!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/wys-token-3548 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Thank you set08air, will check it Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Join our bounty to get some free nwys tokens! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418514.new#new
Alokasi untuk bounty nya 1% dari total token yang terjual, nampaknya masih belom terlalu besar nominalnya, karena di proyek2 yang lain, terkadang dapat meng alokasikan 2% dari total token yang terjual.
Mantau dulu aja deh.
Activity: 52
Press Coverage Update:

"Unlike many other initial coin offerings, wysker is more focused on thoughtful token distribution than sheer quantity" Thanks International Business Times  😊 
read it all here: http://www.ibtimes.com/beauty-brands-show-benefits-bitcoin-payments-2627945

Finally a Christmas present that will be worth more in the future 🎄🎁  

Get your wys wtoken now on wystoken.org

Good morning,

I'm interested in investing in your project but the conditions make no sense at all.

If I decide to invest now 10 ETH, I'll get a 15% instead of 30% bonus right?
I would assume a higher risk and I would have around 4.000€ "frozen" for a 15% bonus.

Or I can wait until the ICO, the bonus would still be the same 15%, I would have more information, plus in the meantime, I can use the 4.000€ to invest in other cryptos/business.

So... What is the incentive to invest now?

Any comments on my question?

Still waiting for a response from the team.

Meanwhile, I'm investing in other coins such as Ethereum and EOS and I'm making really good profits.

If you don't want to wait until January 31st and don't want to miss the opportunity, we suggest getting wys tokens now. If you don't mind waiting you can also secure the 15% bonus in the first week of February, however then the bonus will drop every week.

We don't have an influence on the current extreme rise of Ether and other coins, as our smart contract is already written and we can not adapt it.
wysker is producing advertising content that will be available all over the world!

Capitalize on your first mover advantage and secure a whopping 30% Bonus on the ICO now!

Activity: 3
Good morning,

I'm interested in investing in your project but the conditions make no sense at all.

I would assume a higher risk and I would have around 4.000€ "frozen" for a 15% bonus.

Or I can wait until the ICO, the bonus would still be the same 15%, I would have more information, plus in the meantime, I can use the 4.000€ to invest in other cryptos/business.

Still waiting for a response from the team.

Meanwhile, I'm investing in other coins such as Ethereum and EOS and I'm making really good profits.
Join our bounty to get some free nwys tokens! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418514.new#new
Let us know if you have any questions and make sure to join our telegram https://t.me/joinchat/HIZi0Q8O0dE2KyYrKtEteg !

WOW! Place #2 out of the 100 people the Business Punk magazine thinks will play a gigantic role in 2018 💪😊 #watchlist2018 #wysker

Here’s the english version (translated)

“This app is like riding through Primark on the bike and still discovering the best parts. It works like this: The wysker app shows a set of ten similar products in a blisteringly fast repetition. If you move your thumb over the display, the tempo changes or you switch to the next set.

This ADHD-meets-shopping approach wants to be the answer to a huge problem of e-commerce: “We Solve Discovery,” says wysker CEO Haag. Nobody overlooks the sheer amount products that are spreaded across online stores. Correspondingly large is the risk to never discover your potential dream pieces of clothing. That’s why wysker uses curated fashion sets based on different fashion styles to make product discovery maximum efficient.

Practical but not yet the “monster vision behind it”, as Haag calls it. Unlike Facebook or Google, wysker captures the preferences of users more precisely. The app tracks every finger movement and quickly knows exactly what a user wants. However, the data is not simply sold to advertisers. wysker has a far more complex approach: Users can make money with their anonymous data via so-called wys tokens, the apps’ own cryptocurrency. They receive these for usage of the app. In addition, shop owners can buy and use wys tokens to attract users.

Wys tokens can be exchanged for the cryptocurrency Ethereum in advance of the launch. This so-called Initial Coin Offering, the first in Germany, not only attracted attention but also raised capital for growth. The app is scheduled to go live at the end of January. Then, it will become clear whether Haag succeeds in turning the balance of power in e-commerce on its head.”

And here’s the German version (original)

“Diese App ist wie auf dem Fahrrad durch Primark rasen und trotzdem die besten Teile entdecken. Es funktioniert so: Auf dem wysker-Screen wird ein Set von zehn ähnlichen Produkten in rasend schneller Wiederholung gezeigt. Bewegt man den Daumen übers Display, ändert sich das Tempo, oder man wechselt ins nächste Set.

Dieser ADHS-meets-Shopping-Ansatz will Antwort auf ein Riesenproblem des E-Commerce sein: “Wir lösen Discovery”, sagt wysker-CEO Haag. Keiner überblickt mehr die Menge über zig Stores verteilter Produkte. Entsprechend groß ist das Risiko, potenziellen Lieblingsklamotten nie zu begegnen. Darum wyskers auf Basis unterschiedlicher Modestile kuratierte Fashion-Sets, die User maximal effizient sichten können.

Praktisch. Aber noch nicht die “Monstervision dahinter”, wie Haag es nennt. Im Unterschied zu Facebook oder Google erfasse wysker die Vorlieben der User präziser. Die App trackt jede Fingerbewegung und weiß schnell exakt, wer was will. Die Daten werden aber nicht schlicht an Werbetreibende verkauft. wysker hat einen komplexeren Ansatz: Der User kann seine anonymisierte Daten selbst zu Geld machen: über sogenannte wys Token, eine App-eigene Kryptowährung. Diese bekommt er für die Nutzung der App. Zudem können Shopbetreiber wys Token kaufen und einsetzen, um User anzulocken.

Wys Token konnten im Vorfeld des Launches gegen die Kryptowährung Ethereum getauscht werden. Dieses sogenannte Initial Coin Offering, das erste in Deutschland, hat wysker neben Aufmerksamkeit Kapital zum Wachstum verschafft. Nun soll die App Ende Januar live gehen. Dann wird sich zeigen, ob es Haag gelingt, die Machtverhältnisse im E-Commerce auf den Kopf zu stellen.”

WOW! Place #2 out of the 100 people the Business Punk magazine thinks will play a gigantic role in 2018 💪😊 #watchlist2018 #wysker

just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Hey! You can find team members and their profiles here: https://www.wystoken.org/index.html#team
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Are there any bounties for this project?
Activity: 46
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Activity: 3
Good morning,

Pages:
Jump to: