Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency! - page 8. (Read 1180 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I have not found any info about yptospace token distribution. How will your coins be distributed?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I would like to look at YPTOSpace whitepaper, as this will allow a better understanding of the project. Namely, the principle of their ecosystem, what is the difference from competitors and how the monetization of the project.
I'm not sure that's going to see the true light of day. Barely 3 weeks to ICO and the project hasn't had the time to tidy up all relevant literature, showcase team, present roadmap, establish jurisdiction, or any such effort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You have so many information in this thread, but you need to write your whitepaper faster.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
I would like to look at YPTOSpace whitepaper, as this will allow a better understanding of the project. Namely, the principle of their ecosystem, what is the difference from competitors and how the monetization of the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
So many flags here... it's so unreal...

When WP? When LP? When team info? When roadmap? When at least one decent MVP for this 12th wonder of the world that is being developed? When jurisdiction? When license? When registration info?

And this is just stage one of the whens!
Activity: 68
Merit: 1

|| |||||

ABOUT YPTOSPACE

FUTURISTIC YPTOSPACE REVEALED!

YPTOspace brings advanced technology to the world of cryptocurrencies. The significance of this innovation is the capacity to manage all features related to finance and cryptocurrency on a single platform, ensuring greater privacy and security with high-speed scalability.

OUR APPLICATIONS

EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TRADE WITH THE LOWEST FEES

At TradeYPTO you can trade the more popular coins and also use EUR and USD. All of this with the guarantee of the lowest spread on the market.

THE ULTIMATE PAYMENT SOLUTION

PAY AND GET PAID INSTANTLY

PaYPTO will pay instantly from any currency to any currency (in crypto or fiat) calculating and showing the exchange rates and transferring funds without any delays and with no fees.

PAY WITH CRYPTO

CRYPTO IN A CARD

PERSONAL SECURE PREPAID CARD

Payments and withdrawals worldwide with Crypto and FIAT.

USE YOUR ASSETS, FREELY

A CRYPTO BANK AND MORE

BankYPTO will allow you to have your personal bank account integrated with all your wallets and allow you to send and receive multi-currency bank transfers.

THE NEW ERA OF ONLINE BETTING

BET WITH CRYPTO

Betting in your favourites sports and games with crypto.

NEVER LOSE A CHANCE TO TRADE!

CREATE YOUR OWN BOT

Want to build your own bot? You can do it with BotYPTO with zero programming knowledge. Build your bot and incorporate your logic with a few clicks. Your capital is safe even when you sleep!

YPTOSPACE BRANDS

We have created a global ecosystem around cryptocurrency with the primary mission to give users a set of tools which will combine to work together. You will be taken to a whole new world of real-time crypto and FIAT currencies management.

OUR TOKENOMICS

Technology: Proprietary deviated from Bitcoin. Mix of Proof of work and Proof of stake
Total supply : 150 000 000 000
Pre-Mine: 60% (30% will be sold during the ICO - 30% belongs to YPTOspace)
Total ICO : 45 000 000 000
Phase 0 : 15 000 000 000
Phase 1 : 12 000 000 000
Phase 2 : 10 500 000 000
Phase 3 : 7 500 000 000

Coin Sale Stages

The ICO will be carried out in 4 phases over the course of 4 weeks:
March 25th - Phase 1: Price 0.01$ (Only for who registered before March 25th)
April 1st - Phase 2: Price 0.02$
April 8th - Phase 3: Price 0.03$
April 15th - Phase 4: Price 0.04$

OUR ROADMAP

| ||||

Pages:
Jump to: