Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN - page 37. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.

There is not much ICOs that don't do airdrops these days. It has become standard practice.
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Hello LabotFerarri,

There is two way to hold your ZeCash / ZCH Tokens:

1> Buy it directly to https://ze.cash/tokensale/login member area , “Buy ZeCash” menu. Then they will be stored securely to our website in your ZeCash web based wallet. (of course you will be able to withdraw them to any Erc20/ETH wallet on “Withdraw” menu)

2> Buy it from our ZCH Erc20 contract. How ? It will require a If you have ETH Wallet ERC20 Comptatible like MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Parity , Mist , Ledger Nano S / Ledger Blue or Trezor you can buy directly with you wallet and receive ZCH Tokens instant. (everything detailled as well in your ZeCash member area, "ZeCash Contract" menu)
It's simple, just send Ethereum to ZeCash Contract below it will autoconvert 0.10$ per ZCH Token and credit them to your wallet.
     a/ Send ETH to ZeCash Contract address: 0xF7ED8596FDc3ab3D08dF89936a84fCAca4359aa9 
     b/ To view ZCH Tokens received, put these parameters in your wallet :
              + Token contract address > 0xF7ED8596FDc3ab3D08dF89936a84fCAca4359aa9
              + Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

Let us know if your need more informations.

ZeCash Team

Where can I spend Ze cash from Ze wallet?

You can probably sell it for some other currency.

so it can basically be a way to save your money?
Activity: 276
Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This coin could surpass etherium even, how knows. There are definitely some good ideas here.

That's abit too optimistic i think, but then again, anything is possible when it comes to crypto, if team and idea are   good, and zecash has that covered.
Activity: 182
This coin could surpass etherium even, how knows. There are definitely some good ideas here.
Activity: 210
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Hello LabotFerarri,

1> Buy it directly to https://ze.cash/tokensale/login member area , “Buy ZeCash” menu. Then they will be stored securely to our website in your ZeCash web based wallet. (of course you will be able to withdraw them to any Erc20/ETH wallet on “Withdraw” menu)

2> Buy it from our ZCH Erc20 contract. How ? It will require a If you have ETH Wallet ERC20 Comptatible like MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Parity , Mist , Ledger Nano S / Ledger Blue or Trezor you can buy directly with you wallet and receive ZCH Tokens instant. (everything detailled as well in your ZeCash member area, "ZeCash Contract" menu)
It's simple, just send Ethereum to ZeCash Contract below it will autoconvert 0.10$ per ZCH Token and credit them to your wallet.
     a/ Send ETH to ZeCash Contract address: 0xF7ED8596FDc3ab3D08dF89936a84fCAca4359aa9 
              + Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

You can probably sell it for some other currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Looks nice attractive, what function will execute the token ZECASH and what sense you put in it? Which exchanges have you applied for ?

Thanks, Good Luck

Also where can you spend it?

Maybe you will be able to buy gift cards for some retailers.
Activity: 280
Looks nice attractive, what function will execute the token ZECASH and what sense you put in it? Which exchanges have you applied for ?

Thanks, Good Luck

Also where can you spend it?
Activity: 70
Is zecash erc20 or erc 223 token?
Hello Kavorka,

ZeCash ZCH Token is erc20

What is exact advantage of erc223 token?I mean will erc20 become obsolete in  the near future?
Hello Kavorka,

For our ICO we decided to go further with ERC20 which is still leading and today adopted by community.

ZeCash Team

Yeah erc20 is still good enough,no need to push it as i dont think erc223 brings some game breaking upgrades,
Hello LabotFerarri,

+ Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

I'm also a n00b and interested in this if someone can answer.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129

Thanks, Good Luck
Activity: 140
Hello LabotFerarri,

+ Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

So if we use smart contract,we will get zecash tokens automatically back to our wallet?
Hello SRBYN,

Yes we developped an ZeCash ICO Smartcontract, which work ONLY for user who buy ZeCash with ETH. By sending Ethereum (price base $0.10 per ZCH) you'll get instant ZCH Token in your ERC20 Wallet.

ZeCash Team

Hello LabotFerarri,

+ Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

Hello,

For now as it's ICO process, ZeCash it's not spendable yet.

ZeCash Team

Hello Kavorka,

What is exact advantage of erc223 token?I mean will erc20 become obsolete in  the near future?
Hello Kavorka,

For our ICO we decided to go further with ERC20 which is still leading and today adopted by community.

ZeCash Team
Hello LabotFerarri,

+ Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

Activity: 276
Hello LabotFerarri,

+ Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

So if we use smart contract,we will get zecash tokens automatically back to our wallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello Kavorka,

Hello LabotFerarri,

+ Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

Thank you for this reply. So the zecash wallet is necessary.
Hello LabotFerarri,

a/ Send ETH to ZeCash Contract address: 0xC316f2596A41dB5bd29b502b338bccf43f76d504
              + Token contract address > 0x925E368c442145F49a4B5fAfe3b60A9Bb07F337b
              + Token symbol > ZCH
              + Decimals > 18

ZeCash Team

Activity: 182

I am also interested if it is eth wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: