Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZILLA - ICO investing app - sign up for beta! - page 3. (Read 16475 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Will projects have to provide a description in several languages to be placed on ZILLA ​​or will you localize them yourself?
Activity: 294
How are the prospects of a particular project determined on the platform?
There is a voting system in which people give their own assessment of a particular project.
Can anyone who visits the page of the project on the ZILLA platform take part in the survey?
Activity: 336
There is a voting system in which people give their own assessment of a particular project.
Activity: 294
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I love It, i think that's one of the rare project that everyone in the community could use right now.

Hopefully people won't stop to the first post without pics, this project deserve good funds
Yes I was thinking like that
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Who from your team will be involved in the evaluation of each project and what experience does this person have in this field?

We will do full kyc/aml of all companies listing on ZILLA, and we do basic evaluation of the team to make sure they have the basic relevent experience to do what they say that they are trying to do. However we let the crowd upvote and downvote to decide which projects are good or not.
The rationale behind this is, in VC funds, 1% of companies are successful. 99% are not, which means VCs cannot properly evaluate projects, and neither can we. The crowd has a better chance of being successful at this.
Hello. How much time will it take me to buy tokens of a project via your service?

I think that very little. You will simply need to review the information, click a couple of buttons, select the number of tokens and the payment method.
And what about undergoing KYC? Or will it be optional in ZILLA?

All members of ICO teams will undergo full KYC. Users will undergo basic KYC, and for projects that require them to provide more detailed information, then the user will need to.
Hello. Do you plan to add Russian localization of your project?

ABSOLUTELY!! Soon after launch we will support Russian.
Good afternoon. What information about the ICO project can investors learn on the ZILLA platform?

I think that any important information can be found there. Most likely, there will be accurately described activities of the project, development plans and information about tokens.

Does the platform have a mandatory list of information that should the project developers provide?

They will be able to learn everything relevant about the project on ZILLA.
Check the video please https://youtu.be/QBNPC8ZNmUs
Is this similar to Expanse and Token Labs (just in case you are aware of that project)?

Expance (wasn't familiar but I just looked them up) we are very different from them since it looks like they are a rewards, identity management, blockchain voting platform.

Token Labs helps companies create their ICO. We help them list them and participants buy their token. So we have a lot of snyergy with Tokens Labs and they would make a great partner.
Activity: 392
Hello. How much time will it take me to buy tokens of a project via your service?

I think that very little. You will simply need to review the information, click a couple of buttons, select the number of tokens and the payment method.
And what about undergoing KYC? Or will it be optional in ZILLA?
Activity: 252

Activity: 280
Who from your team will be involved in the evaluation of each project and what experience does this person have in this field?
Activity: 142
Hello. Do you plan to add Russian localization of your project?
Good afternoon. What information about the ICO project can investors learn on the ZILLA platform?

I think that any important information can be found there. Most likely, there will be accurately described activities of the project, development plans and information about tokens.

Does the platform have a mandatory list of information that should the project developers provide?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Is this similar to Expanse and Token Labs (just in case you are aware of that project)?
Activity: 350

How many ICO do you plan to conduct monthly on your platform?

Thousands. We believe ICOs will be the main way that companies raise money in the future and ZILLA will be the #1 platofrm that allows them to do it!!
Pages:
Jump to: