Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Zupply - the industry of the future 📈 - page 5. (Read 1003 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
An interesting token for the industry, but I would like to see more information here. Will there be a bounty?

Thank you.. What kind of informations do you prefer and consider important to see here?
We recived many requests about a bounty program so we are thinking about it. We will take a decision about it by 6th Feb.
I'm interested in all the information about the team, I did not see this information on the site.
Activity: 364
the project looks very interesting and promising, I think it is worth taking part in it and investing in it.
investments are clearly justified, the team inspires confidence
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In industry innovation we trust! www.zupply.net
We started SPECIAL BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign!!!!
Activity: 7
Yes.. a bounty campaign could be interesting!
Add more info about ICO and Token
copper member
An interesting token for the industry, but I would like to see more information here. Will there be a bounty?

Thank you.. What kind of informations do you prefer and consider important to see here?
We recived many requests about a bounty program so we are thinking about it. We will take a decision about it by 6th Feb.
Activity: 406
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Your tweet, if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter. Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959613384504283136
Activity: 7
Exciting and different project!
Good luck guys  Wink
copper member

PRE-ICO starts Feb. 24th
-50% off

INTRODUCTION
Zupply is the new Supply BlockChain system for the new Era in industrial sector.
The system is born to help buyers and suppliers to reduce costs, expand their business and open new markets.

THE PROJECT
Zupply is a platform made to revolutionize the manufacturing world where buyers can publish their requests and suppliers can answer with their offers. It's based on a clever search engine, smart contracts, clear interface to publish requests, smart alerts to warn suppliers and a reliable rating system.

ADVANTAGES

THE ICO

Pages:
Jump to: