Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ADC - Asian Develop Coin ⚡ Follow us -Follow Success - page 7. (Read 1410 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I see ADC put forward the human side in addition to what the project is made, many projects that have been in existence before ADC, but the features and services offered ADC much more complete, I will follow this project.
Activity: 36
Is  there minimum and maximum contributions for the sale?
Activity: 135
ADC  looks a nice project but l just read some bad review about their team and advisor ability about this ICO project..l hope this project will turn out well and good luck for the team!
Activity: 182
As I know there was a private sale. How much they sold on private sale? And what discounts was for private investors?
Activity: 92
The only thing that confuses in this project is they don’t have any real team member, I would like to see  more detailed Linkedin profiles.
Activity: 16
Hi. Hows the sale going? Is there going to be a progress bar on website?
Activity: 37
I see that you don’t have  any advisors.How do you think achieve this project without any experienced advisors?
Activity: 27
What will be the volume/quantity of tokens issued during the public sale?
Activity: 35
It's good to see such a serious and well experienced team. I would like to look also the list partners and sponsors interested in cooperation. This makes the project a great honor. Who agrees with me?
Activity: 132
ADC Project’s main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
Activity: 102
Where can I see how much you collected on your private presale? Is there a working prototype of your solution? What kind of funds invested in you?
Activity: 105
I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results
Activity: 100
The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income. Are you guys working on exchanges listing?
Activity: 119
Thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project, when will the distribution of bounty tokens be?
Activity: 103
Any plans to have a roadshow for the south asian market?
Activity: 101
Hello, there , Sounds like promising project, what is your soft and hard cap? And which crypto currencies can be used to buy ADC and what will be one token’s price?
Activity: 132
ADC used a one-million ADC fund to develop this rotation system and community for this system.There will be no regular winners or losers in this system. It does not specify the person who will go first. It does not create a downline because people going ahead may become a loser and vice versa. This is a fair and automative distribution system that helps community financial resourse to be rotated and increased over time.
Activity: 36
It could be one of the hottest  ICOs of 2018  Roll Eyes Just look at their team, idea and low hardcap. I m obviously in
Activity: 106
You already have pre-sale? how long ago you create project? and why i couldn't find whitepapper?
Activity: 150
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Pages:
Jump to: