Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 16. (Read 7903 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi. What hard cap does your ICO have?
Hello
Soft Cap: 1,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 25,000,000 USD
When Pre ICO?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I suppose that this plan is pretty a juicy investment at the present time!
Thank you for your feedback, this is important for us
copper member
How can I be sure that my tokens are not lost?
You don't have to worry, if you send to the right address it will be safe, and be careful of fraud.
copper member
Hello
Activity: 3
I suppose that this plan is pretty a juicy investment at the present time!
Activity: 252
How can I be sure that my tokens are not lost?
Activity: 308
copper member
Perspective project. A great opportunity for investors. The project has a strong team that realizes the set goals. Success!
Thank you so much - we appreciate your support.
copper member
I finally found a very big project, it will be a popular project in a short time, and very potential for success, I am very excited to join the bounty campaign.
Great! Thank you for the cooperation
copper member
The undertaking is attitude and useful for investors. i'm fascinated what number of tokens will enter the market in any respect levels ?
We will issue 100 million AGLT tokens.
34.75 million tokens will participate in the ICO:
2 million will be sold during Private sale;
3 million sold during Pre sale;
20 million tokens will be sold in 4 stages of ICO sale;
9.75 million tokens will be distributed as bonuses and airdrop.

The remaining 65.25 million tokens will be frozen in the next proportions: 45.25 million for 3 months from the date of ICO start for VIA fund (fund of vertically integrated agro-holding) and 20 million token for the fund of the founders of Agrolot for 6 months. The AGROLOT tokens will be sold on the domestic and foreign exchanges. In order to further develop the project, we plan to start kraudfandingovuyu campaign and to issue tokens AGLT (Agrolot), which will work using the Ethereum ERC20 standard.
Activity: 140
Perspective project. A great opportunity for investors. The project has a strong team that realizes the set goals. Success!
Activity: 126
The undertaking is attitude and useful for investors. i'm fascinated what number of tokens will enter the market in any respect levels ?
Activity: 274
 I finally found a very big project, it will be a popular project in a short time, and very potential for success, I am very excited to join the bounty campaign.
copper member
Hi there.I think this concept will work well. I know that the plans is to develop its own system. I am interested to know that this project will go a long way and be successful in the future.
Thank you. It's very nice of you to say so.
copper member
Can tokens be purchased only for ETH, or are there any other available crypto currencies also?
Tokens can be purchased only for ETH
copper member
Hi, thanks for the opportunity to take a hand in this project. good luck.
Thank you - we appreciate your support
Activity: 238
Hi there.I think this concept will work well. I know that the plans is to develop its own system. I am interested to know that this project will go a long way and be successful in the future.
Activity: 220
Can tokens be purchased only for ETH, or are there any other available crypto currencies also?
Activity: 119
Hi, thanks for the opportunity to take a hand in this project. good luck.
copper member
Hello. Is there a minimum sum one must purchase?
Hi, thanks for the question, Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH
What is the price for a coin?
whats your softcap ? and hard cap?
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on private sale 100%, On Pre sale 50%
Pages:
Jump to: