Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 35. (Read 7903 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Agree with you. For most of people ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and bounty programs are unknown and very strange words.
bitcointalk is the best way I think, but if we are talking about social networks it would be better to pay to concrete popular content makers
Activity: 28
How long ICO has been working already?
How many clients do you have?
Why didn't you have a bounty campaign?
Or I missed it somehow?
Activity: 42
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck
The project is quite good. Moreover, what is an important thing that command do not forget about us and keep publish news and reports about their activity. Have credibility)
Activity: 274
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising projects but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world
Activity: 28
Very interesting idea. And with a great social filling. But it is so closed theme that I think you will have some problems with implementing. Anyhow good luck guys
Activity: 42
Agree with you. For most of people ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and bounty programs are unknown and very strange words.
bitcointalk is the best way I think, but if we are talking about social networks it would be better to pay to concrete popular content makers
How long ICO has been working already?
How many clients do you have?
Why didn't you have a bounty campaign?
Or I missed it somehow?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
AGROLOT good project with the concept and features very easy on the run. exchanging cryptocurrency with just a few clicks. Transactions are safe, fast, and certainly the most important. I think the  project will be a success.
copper member
Activity: 84
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also? How do you assess the chances of the success of AGROLOT project?

in fact, we have a lot of competitors - the exchange is a very competitive environment, nevertheless, we believe that with our concept, where each token holder is interested in promoting the platform, which will lead us to success
Activity: 210
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also? How do you assess the chances of the success of AGROLOT project?

in fact, we have a lot of competitors - the exchange is a very competitive environment, nevertheless, we believe that with our concept, where each token holder is interested in promoting the platform, which will lead us to success

yes, I already realized that you are very ambitious guys
copper member
any announcement regarding bounty or airdrop?

Hi bounty begins today, so that airdrome knows about the date of the construction is known later, follow us to know more Grin
Activity: 13
any announcement regarding bounty or airdrop?
Activity: 210
copper member
This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?

Hi. The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH

So, what is the equivalent in dollars?

The OFIR coin will be in connection with the USD 1 OFIR equivalent to 10 US
dollars.
The OFIR will be sold only internally. It will be exchanged in exchange
of points. The coins may purchase for cryptocurrencies or flat money.1
It was our decision not to sell the OFIR coins externally that would avoid
manipulation of prices. Other oncoming projects may use the coin.
Activity: 94
This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?

So, what is the equivalent in dollars?
copper member

Activity: 94
copper member
Hello guys. When will the sales of tokens start?

Hi, the sale of tokens will begin in 12 days, do not forget to follow us, and go to our site https://agrolot.io/
copper member
How do you plan to attract people to the AGROLOT after the end of the ICO? What is your marketing plan?
You can find marketing strategy in the white paper https://agrolot.io/wp_en.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: