Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 8. (Read 7903 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I see two-fold information on different sites about the price of the token. what's the price for  token?
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on Pre sale 50%
Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
copper member
Activity: 84
I wish this project gets a great advance! Very nice vision, witting design, irreproachable activity.
Thanks! We glad you like it. We definitely will keep it that way.
copper member
I see two-fold information on different sites about the price of the token. what's the price for  token?
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on Pre sale 50%
copper member
Will be interesting to know what is your main goal? What do you want to change in traditional exhange world? What changes do you want to make there?
The AGROLOT Platform  aims to allow investors to access the highest bonuses offered in initial coin offers (ICO). Our project is designed for direct interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer.
Activity: 25
I wish this project gets a great advance! Very nice vision, witting design, irreproachable activity.
Activity: 82
Will be interesting to know what is your main goal? What do you want to change in traditional exhange world? What changes do you want to make there?
Activity: 73
Activity: 69
I think that AGROLOT is a great project with a bright future when you guys overtook him. We will all have a good time with him,  what is the soft cup? Already have any results?
copper member
Looks interesting. But I'm not sure that you wont become new one project with great ambitious and complex implementation. Why is your project more profitable than its competitors?
Hi. Our project is unique. We have made a decision to assist producers to connect with buyers independently from other a variety of countries; thus enabling them to avoid unsuitable conditions of cooperating with a vast number of intermediaries; international traders and brokers. We made AGROLOT!
copper member
It's nice to see when interesting concepts gain life. Will be great to participate. Tell me plz so you have bounty program?
Thank you for feedback. Yes, Bounty thread is available now. Read the rule and join
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496339.new#new
Activity: 54
It's nice to see when interesting concepts gain life. Will be great to participate. Tell me plz so you have bounty program?
Activity: 83
Looks interesting. But I'm not sure that you wont become new one project with great ambitious and complex implementation. Why is your project more profitable than its competitors?
copper member
Do you accept only eth? I know that AGLT token is based on etherium but if your platform will created for group investment it will be great to include other cryptos.
Hi, we only accept Ethereum.
Activity: 54
Do you accept only eth? I know that AGLT token is based on etherium but if your platform will created for group investment it will be great to include other cryptos.
copper member
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
Thanks! We glad you like it.
copper member
Hello guys. Do you accept only ETH? What wallet  will be work stably with AGROLOT platform?
Hi, yes, we use Etherium smart contract because it gives many advantages. AGLT token is the ETH token, so pay attention to wallets that work steadily with this currency.
Activity: 83
Hello guys. Do you accept only ETH? What wallet  will be work stably with AGROLOT platform?
Activity: 33
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
copper member
I want to know more about your marketing plan for the future, will you continue to spend money on advertising the project ?
Of course, advertising in the social networks, using online sponsors, newspaper and other means is the main method in promoting AGROLOT project, because without strong advertising, the project will not gain popularity.
Activity: 266
I want to know more about your marketing plan for the future, will you continue to spend money on advertising the project ?
Pages:
Jump to: