Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔶🚀🔶【ANN】【ICO】【AIRDROP CLOSED】CRYPTOSOCIALNETWORK🔶🔶 - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
hello sir, is there any bounty program?
Activity: 23
Any news there is it will be updated here in opening post and as well on our website.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Great project with a great team behind it. I'm glad to be part of your community and let's promote this wonderful project together.
Where did you see the information about the team and its experience? There is no information on the site
Activity: 91
this could be the next crypto FB since FB is actually banning crypto.....good initiative dev
Activity: 235
where we can check news for this there is a telegram channel or twitter ?
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
This kind of project surely needed in case major internet bplatform ban cryptos from their services..
btw, i will support ur project Smiley
good luck with the projects Smiley
this is good and nice project sir, keep it up sir, im excited for the next.

Thanks m8. Make sure to stay active and check daily for new tasks Smiley

You will be able to sell your earned tokens, or buy more of them anytime now. ForkDelta confirmed our listing, we are just moments away from getting listed.

Next goal is to conquer yobit.io and enable tokens staking and enable advertising bids onsite. My best guess is we will achieve that within next 2 weeks or so.
Activity: 27
this is good and nice project sir, keep it up sir, im excited for the next.
Great project with a great team behind it. I'm glad to be part of your community and let's promote this wonderful project together.

Thank you for kind words. Really appreciate support and hope you stay active to make CSN one great hanging place
Activity: 168
hi i already registered and send the ether adress to the system when we will recieve the reward  ?

Rewards are sent every few hours. You will get confirmation in your CST inbox once reward is sent out.
Activity: 235
hi i already registered and send the ether adress to the system when we will recieve the reward  ?
Since I am new to cryptos and BCT, I don't know whether this kind of concept has come up earlier or not, but I find this crypto social network quite amusing. It might or might not work, but who knows you could be the next Mark Zukerberg  Grin

Hahaha, Mark Zukerberg you say Smiley

Maybe not, but we aim to create big enough community and active as well by sharing tokens as icentive to join and stay active.

Once airdrop is over bidding system will be announced, so you will be able to use tokens to bid on side banner ads.

We may not be the top social network but getting to the top crypto enthusiast hanging place is gonna be huge achievement.
Activity: 61
Since I am new to cryptos and BCT, I don't know whether this kind of concept has come up earlier or not, but I find this crypto social network quite amusing. It might or might not work, but who knows you could be the next Mark Zukerberg  Grin
Is the coin distribution now operational? Can I join?

Everyone is welcome to join. All you need is to register on the website above and send message to System Administrator.
Activity: 15
Is the coin distribution now operational? Can I join?
where to send my eth address ?, i already registered

Use search engine on the site and find user: System Administrator   

Send him your ETH address and you will recive tokens asap.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
where to send my eth address ?, i already registered
Moderators deleted old topic for some unknown reason even though we never violated any rules.

AIRDROP: Join our network and send your ETH address to System Administrator to recive 3000 CST tokens

Announcing the CryptoSocialNetwork  Platform

CryptoSocialNetwork
CST launch was caused due to Google, Facebook and many other companies banned ICO and Crypto advertising in general.
CryptoSocialNetwork will use CST tokens instead of USD for bidding on advertising places and meanwhile you can enjoy chatting with people that have cryptorelated mindset.

Platform Launch
Launched March 2018

CryptoSocialToken (CST)

Token details
Token name: CryptoSocialToken
Ticker: CST
Blockchain: Ethereum (ERC20 token)
Max Supply:  300,000,000,000 CST
Token Contract Adress: 0x24ba8f48f225aed3abb6760fdce05c058e474c3e
Token Decimals: 8

YOU CAN TRADE CST HERE:

https://forkdelta.github.io/trade/CST-ETH

MERCATOX VOTING LINK: https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=cst --- help us get listed on Mercatox

25.03.2018 NEWS - We got confirmation from FORKDELTA that CST token will be officially listed in the next few days.

13.04.2018 NEWS - No news from ForkDelta yet and we decided not to wait on them. We are shooting on bigger exchanges like Yobit.io for start.

We released less than 1% of total tokens for sale at FORKDELTA   at price of 0.00000001 (1 ethoshi) in order to pay for Yobit.io listing fee. Do not miss your chance to buy tokens at this price as they will never be that low again. Once we get listing on yobit.io remaining 99% of the tokens will be setup in their investbox 10% daily so all token holders can grow their investment day by day. Also note once we get listed on yobit token price minimum can be 1 bitcoin satoshi and that is 16x higher than the price you can buy tokens for now.

We appreciate your support. Token will be listed on yobit.io 1 - 7 days after we collect needed 20 ETH for listing so make sure to support us even with minimum buys, every satoshi is welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: