Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(ICO)(AIRDROP) INCODIUM, API-Based Smart Contract Solution for Exch Hacking - page 2. (Read 2438 times)

copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
Oh there is. We have an extended platform of vertical services that will require our token. Goods and services, POS partnerships, and other extended services will require the INCO token. please take a look at one of our sample products

https://medium.com/@incodiummate/the-incodium-e-commerce-platform-dcf93571e8d5

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
so this contract is a business solution to avoid exchange hacking the increase security, but I don't see any need or demand for your tokens
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Incodium aims to solve a pressing issue, compensations for cryptocurrency hacks. The team behind Incodium is experienced, their white paper clearly defines the business model, which will help early adopters gain confidence. I believe that the way compensation will be calculated is fair to the cryptocurrency exchange and the users as well.
copper member
Activity: 140
I believe that the way compensation will be calculated is fair to the cryptocurrency exchange and the users as well. The team behind Incodium is experienced.
Activity: 98
Incodium aims to solve a pressing issue, compensations for cryptocurrency hacks. The usual process so far has been slow and painful for both the exchanges and the users alike.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Incodium (INCO) is listed on Latoken

Get INCO on LATOKEN now: ://http://bit.ly/2OA1kaz

https://twitter.com/latokens/status/1030397128357621760

Congratulation !

copper member
Exactly, Incodium will provide a solution to reward investors who are victims of exchange hacking. But beyond that, we will be providing a range of vertical services that will offer coin holders the opportunity to exchange their coin for cutting-edge products and other services. It's exciting times here, hope you join us. Check out our website at www.incodium.io
Activity: 98
Incodium will offer a rational way for investors to cope with the issue of exchange hacking. They will be offered smart compensation protection services. Those who are eligible will get their investment refunded in good time.
copper member
Hello,
yes you will get compensation if you lose your assets on any exchange on which Incodium coin is listed. There are three criteria used to determine just how much you get compensated for. Please refer to our website www.incodium.io for more information. thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
See if I understand a little bit about this functionality related to hacking, for example, if I get hacked in a certain exchange, can I somehow recover some of my assets using INCODIUM?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Hello! Are there any actions since it were announced? Maybe you can tell alternative way to stay tuned ?
Activity: 168
Ultranodes system is the unique design from Knowchain for its ultimate purpose to make transactions information-rich. To motivate the work of Ultranodes, Knowchain rewards the Ultranodes system by the fees of the users for the information attaching processes. Ultranodes also get Block rewards from Know Layer which are shared by the Delegates for the participation in the transactions which are related to the Ano Layer.
copper member
Thanks for the comment. Working to improve this. Full post soon
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
It is difficult to get the attention of investors with the ability to present the first post like this, they don't like an unprofessional team. Information and images about the members are not clear as a minus point of the project.
copper member
Compensation for Exchange Hacking[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color]
Fast and accurate compensation to investors
who are victims of hacking incidents on exchanges where INCO coin is listed.
+
Retail Payment
Incodium partner Union Soft (which has over 10,000 retail clients) is currently developing patent-pending POS software which will allow INCO coin holders to make payments via the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.
E-Commerce
Those who hold INCO coin in the Incodium Mobile Wallet also benefit from exclusive access to the Incodium e-commerce platform, where they can purchase innovative products and are eligible for “coin back” rewards.
Big Data
By voluntarily offering data or watching targeted advertisements, users can receive rewards.
Crowd Buying
INCO coin holders gain exclusive access to crowd buying opportunities via the INCO voting system for the group purchase of high-priced items such as art or real estate. When the market conditions are ideal, items will be sold and profits shared.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
copper member
Why Incodium
The Cryptocurrency Market
The cryptocurrency market is among the most rapidly growing sectors of the global economy, representing about 250 Billion USD in value as at the second quarter of 2018. Along with the expansion of the cryptocurrency market are new threats, including ‘scam’ projects, and more importantly, hacking incidents on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Hacking
Hacking erodes confidence and represents the main threat to the value of cryptocurrencies. Efforts to refund investors for damages by some hacked exchanges have been slow, leading to uncertainty about how long repayment processes take. Incodium coin (INCO) was designed to fill this gap.

Incodium’s Solution
Incodium provides a rational way for investors to cope with the threat of exchange hacking by providing a ‘smart compensation protection’ service for eligible victims.

Smart Compensation Protection
Incodium is the most effective solution for providing fast compensation to investors
who are victims of hacking incidents on exchanges where Incodium coin (INCO) is listed

Compensation eligibility
Hacking victim who owns Incodium coin in Incodium Mobile Wallet App

Compensation range
All cryptocurrency damages incurred in the event of exchange hacking incident on an exchange where Incodium coin is listed

Compensation amount
The lowest amount of the three values :
① 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned
② 10,000 USD
③ Actual damage

Compensation method
Incodium coin amounting to the compensation amount is sent to the Incodium Mobile Wallet App
copper member
please find attached the link to our co-ceo's Linkedin profile. All other members have profiles in Linkedin or other SNS.
thanks
https://www.linkedin.com/in/incodium/
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
this project very strange.  i couldn't find CEO this project  in any social network.
can you add link to their profiles?
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I think the incodium project is a good project but does not have clear goals and support teams. I hope this project will be a great success. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 56
Hmm so this will be like bounty rewards for hacking?
Pages:
Jump to: