Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop]🌟 Monero Gold |Bittrex| Smart Contract | Music Platform 🌟 - page 13. (Read 9910 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
interesting, very much ... support ... I would like to know about your future ... see what happens .. .ya with you! good luck, the developer, just provide more information about your plans .. I'm afraid to be beaten again .. but in any case, good luck to you!
Activity: 56
I joined vere happy your airdrop
Activity: 31
its a great project! i hope this project will succeed in the feature.. good luck
Activity: 61

I joined the airdrop, I really support this project, I hope to get this token, successful for all of us
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
first,it 's a ICO project but not airdrop,
so I want know where is whitepaper?
at second,I can't find any dev team in your office website.
and not any innovation about this project?
just hold a ICO website and want the money from the investment?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Telegram Community Manager
The project is very interesting since it involves entertainment, hoping you will have bounties, good luck to this project.
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
the project idea isn't new anymore but what's good about this is that your also concern about longterm project and put focus on it
Looking forward for this Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
very interesting project!! looking forward for more updates,bounties so it will catch eye's investors!
Beautiful musical platform, good idea on the basis of promising coins. Add the page in Facebook
Activity: 113
Good project 21M supply. I will join this project and support.  Good luck dev team
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
At the time of filling out the registration form I was asked to provide an external post link. I am confused the meaning of the sentence, can you give a little explanation about it. I'm afraid the mistake when filling out the registration form lets me not receive the token.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I liked the fact you made a fair low supply token but what will be the reserved 3000000 tokens will be used for?
Activity: 252
1st of May
Very interesting for me Dev
I hope your project successs
I Very SUPPORT
Activity: 280
Activity: 196
Very interesting, but i think you need to provide whitepaper and roadmap of your project, if no
your project will looks like another scam or shit token, but i looking forward for this project
Activity: 116
Spanish Reserved

This Looks Great  Grin

BTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Great project.
Please let me know if you'll have a crowd sale, I'm interested in buying this token.

Thanks
Activity: 296
I Have Send You a PM In Telegram For Ttanslation Bounty
Pages:
Jump to: